The Truth

Moanica- What do you mean by proposition? *crosses arms with her eyebrow arched*

Faybelle- *points to Moanica while looking at DarkStorm* What she said!!! I was promised my powers back if I followed them to you...

Starlight- *in human form* She's right and they also promised MY powers back if we saw you...

Stormy- *looks at Faybelle and Starlight* *scowls* And you two are..?

Faybelle- Only the best magic user Ever After High!!! *prideful* What about you three? *arches eyebrow*

Icy- Only the most powerful witches in the Magic Dimension!!! Now WHY ARE WE HERE?

Moanica- *annoyed* He is right there...no need to scream and shout...jeez

Icy- *glares at Moanica* Excuse me!!!

Stormy- Who exactly do you think your talking to zombie!!!

Moanica- *unamused* *her eyes gleaming dangerously* YES, you've figured out I'm a zombie...good for you three * raises her claws* Now why are we here...

Toralei- *meows impatiently* Yeah can you hurry it up already!!! This kitty has more important things to do than be here

Starlight- *unamused* We're all in the same position so-

Toralei- *glares at Starlight* Watch it pony breath...

Starlight- Excuse Me!!!!*glares hard at Toralei*

*Faybelle, Starlight, Icy, Moanica, Stormy, AND Toralei start arguing with each other*

Meowlody/Purrsephone- *looks at each other in unamusement*

Catrina- *licks her paw*

ShadeStorm- *rolls eyes*

Night- *facepalms*

Shadow- *nods graciously at Darcy*

Darcy- *notices* *turns away slightly*

DarkStorm- *clears throat* Ahem...*unamused*

*everybody turns to him*

DarkStorm- Here's my proposal...you will all receive new abilities and powers from me and all you have to do is destroy your enemies simple *snaps fingers* *shows the girls a portal which shows the ghouls, princesses, familiars and Winx out shopping* You want vengeance and revenge nows your chance... *blasts dark magic at all of them changing their outfits*

 *blasts dark magic at all of them changing their outfits*