Withdrawing From Magix

*everyone gasps at Daphne's nymph form*

Faragonda- *turns to the faculty* *serious* Quickly!!! Gather around Daphne to perform a corporeality spell*

*the students and Winx, ghouls, princesses, and ponies back up for the faculty to circle around Daphne*

Faragonda/Griselda/Wizgiz/Palladium/Avalon- *join hands and concentrates with their eyes closed radiating in a golden aura*

Daphne- *unconsciously rises in the golden aura*

Winx/Ghouls/Princesses/Ponies- *holds hands in worry*

Faragonda/Griselda/Wizgiz/Palladium/Avalon- *in serious unison* "Corpus est reditus!!!"

*golden magic flows through Daphne return her form into a physical form*

Daphne- *returns to her physical form but is still unconscious* *gets lowered gently*

Sunset- *runs over to her* Daphne!!!

Griselda- *stops Sunset* *looks at her in concern* She needs rest right now, that spell that turned her into a spirit was quite powerful, luckily we were able to recover her in time... *concerned*

Abbey/Apple- *puts their hands on Sunset in concern*

Faragonda- *looks at the ghouls, princesses, Winx and ponies in seriousness* Girls, I want to see you on my office immediately concerning what happened...*walks to her office*

*Avalon and Palladium carry Daphne to the infirmary*

*the girls follow reluctantly*

*on the way back to Alfea*

Bloom- *shutting her eyes in pain* *has tears in her eyes*

Sky- *serious* Bloom, look at me...*wipes her tears*

Bloom- *looks at Sky in sadness*

Sky- *serious* We're going to find your parents and find out what happened to Domino and restore it...

Twilight- *in human form* *serious* We did it once and we'll do it again *puts a hand on her shoulder*

Raven- *serious* And we'll help in anyway we can...

Frankie- *nods* That's right...

Peg/Elas- *whinny in agreement*

Bloom- *calms down* Ok...

*they all see a flashing light*

Frankie- *shocked* What's that?!

*everyone gasps as the light begins to form into a dragon*