A/N

Hey guys!

I just want to thank you for taking the time to read, vote and comment on this fic!

It took me a lot of time to write and some days I just felt like giving up but I was determined to finish it for you all!

As of now, there won't be a sequel.
However, that doesn't mean that I won't write one in the future.

At this moment I'm not going to be writing one but in time, if there's enough demand, I might consider writing one. For now I want to concentrate on all my other writings :)

Also, if I was to write a sequel, what would you want to see in it? I need some plot ideas because I have no idea where it would go now!
If you have any ideas, please comment them here ------------->

If you enjoyed this story, please check out my new Kellic which I just started! There will be regular updates but won't be as long as this, maybe 15 or so chapters? Don't worry though it'll be packed full of things and it would be great if you checked it out!

It's called 'Our Misadventures' and is based off Pierce the Veil's album 'Misadventures'.

It would mean the world to me if you had a look!

Once again, thank you so much for reading this, it means more than you could know!

For now, it's the end of this story! Thank you for sticking with me!

Stay safe friends :)

Xoxo