jen and justin

Hiii guys, tonight I couldn't sleep and I came up with this great idea for a fanfic so I decided that I'd give it a go. If you like it please let me know!

----------------------------------------------------

"What about this one?" I hand Justin a script and look at him, hopefully he likes it.

He browses through it and nods. "I like this one" he says.

I sigh with relieve "why is it so hard for you to like a script?" I ask him.

"ehhm Jen I just want the best for you, you know that right?"

He rolls over to me and tickles my belly.

"aah Justin stop it, you know I can't take that"

We've been laying on the bed since this morning. I think we read over a hundred scripts my producer send to me. Justin just doesn't like them enough.

"What do you want for lunch beautiful?" He asks me seductively.

"I'd like a tall glass of you mister" I whisper to him.

He rolls me over and sits on top of me. He bents forward and kisses my nose.

I lift my head and kiss him, real gentle. He puts his hands on my cheeks.

I wrap my arms around his waiste kissing him, now harder. He opens his mouth and our tongs meet. We roll over so I lay on top of him. He slowly takes of my shirt and runs his hands over my body. I take of his pants and shirt so he only weares his underpants. "take them of Jen" he gasps.

I pull down his underwear and he pulls down mine. We roll over again and...

you know