feelings

(Jens p.o.v.)

Brad and I walk to his trailer. We decided to go through the sript and practise a little. 

I opens the door and lets me go first. His trailer is really big and beautiful.  "Please sit" he says.

I sit down on a sofa in de center of the room while he makes coffee. I observe him. He's as pretty and strong as he was when we were together, I always loved that about him. 

He gives me a mug with coffee and sits down next to me. I feel awkward with him being so close to me. He gives me a scrip and tells me we better start at page 4. ''Brad, this is a kissing scene between us, why do you want to start here?'' 

''If we do this first I think the rest will go great too'' 

I really don't get him but nod as well. 

''your name in the movie is Sandrine and my name is Will'' 

''let's just begin Brad, I know my name is Sandrine in the movie''

He nods and look's at his script. 

''Sandrine, don't say that. you know I love you'' He says looking at me with his gorgeous eyes.

''yes, I know but you have to proof it Will. Kiss me!''

''If that is what it takes for you to believe it then I will!'' 

He leans toward me and puts his hand on my cheek. My heart goes crazy but though I go through with it. 

He comes closer and our noses touch. just one more second and his lips will be touching mine again. After so long. I crave him. His lips touch mine softly and I feel good, so good. I want more and put my hands around his neck. He opens his mouth and our tongs meet. I missed him so much. He leans back and I lay on top of him. He takes off my shirt, still kissing and I undo his belt. I'm not thinking, I'm just being stupid but still I go on. I take of his shirt and kiss his chest, working my way down. I undo his jeans and underwear and take off my bra. We're both completely naked and it doesn't take long before I feel him inside me. I'm overwhelmed with pleasure.