justin

(Justins p.o.v)

I get in my car and drive as fast as I can. I don't know where I'm going but I just need to go somewhere where I can think. Think about how much she lied to me. she cheated on me with Brad. With her ex husband and I hate him. I hate him so much that I decide to go to his house and talk to him.

I arrive at Brads house and knock on the door. I wait for what seems a very long time when Angeline opens the door.

"Justin?!" she says suprised "why are you here?".

I remember when Jen and I argued about Angelina. It was a stupid fight. Jen kept saying that Angelina was so much better for Brad than her and I kept saying not. "Is Brad home?"

"yes, but why?" she frowns. 

''I just really need to talk to him'' I say trying not to sound too angry. 

''okay, let me just go get him'' . I nod and wait while she goes inside to get Brad.

now standing I'm not really sure what to say or do. The only thing I know is that I'm so, so mad. 

After a while Brad appears from behind the door. ''Justin.. what can I help you with?''.

''I think you know, I want to talk to you about what happened between you and my girlfriend''.

Brad nods and suggests we go inside. Their house is beautiful but still I hate it. I hate everything that has to do with Brad, I know I shouldn't but I do. We walk into an even bigger livingroom as ours and I sit down on the couch. ''So, you know what happened?'' Brad says.

''yes, Jen told and I just wanted to know who started this'' 

Brad sighs and looks at the floor. ''I will tell you but please, please don't tell my wife. I have a family..''. When I see that Brads eyes are watered I can't help but feel a little better. I nod and wait till he starts telling. It takes a very long time before he starts talking again and his voice is a little soft. 

''Jen and I accidently signed up for the same movie, trust me I don't know how that happened but anyway, when I saw her there again I just couldn't remember why we divorced, why I left her..'' His voice gets softer with every word he says and I'm a little scared I won't hear the story. ''I couldn't remember and when I saw the look on her face when she saw me.. it broke my heart Justin. I decided that I had to do something.. I really needed her.'' he sighs and looks at me like he expects me to give him a friendly hug or something. But I'm not his friend. "we or I uh decided to go and practice a little with the script and I was stupid to start with romance scene, I knew I would get her with that as one thing led to another we slept together and Justin I am sorry" I knew he meant it when he said that. I could hear it in his voice and at that very moment I decided that I wasn't mad anymore. I was disappointed and needed to talk to Jen. I nod at Brad and stand up. "Brad listen, I forgive you and won't tell Angeline.. but you have to promise you will stay away from Jen!" Brad stands up too and say: "I promise Justin, thank you so much!" we shake hands like two guys who just agreed on buying a stupid appartement. Brad walks me to the door when we meet Angie and the kids in the hallway. "I didn't know these kids were already so big" I say as sweet as can. I give them all a hand and then walk back to the car. When I drive away I realize that I love Jen so much and I need to see her right now.