0.11

chris brown played throughout the house with zayn and lehlani singing along to the lyrics quietly. zayn was downstairs rolling up a blunt while lehlani was upstairs lying on her stomach, online shopping. zayn walked into the room with his blunt lighted up.
"babe what are you doing?" zayn asked looking at lehlani's laptop screen. inhaling the smoke and exhaling slowly, a cloud of smoke appearing.
"shopping." lehlani said simply turning her head for a kiss.
"your butt looks appetizing." zayn said kissing lehlani's butt cheek.
"get off weirdo."
"mhm." zayn replied lying his head on lehlani's butt as if it was a pillow, and going back to smoking his joint.
"up." lehlani said after a few minutes. lehlani got up and threw on a dark blue ripped skinny jeans, white long sleeve crop top, and navy green puma creepers.
lehlani had been staying are zayn's house for a while so clothes were there.
after lehlani was dressed zayn put down his blunt and went over to kiss lehlani.
"you-are-so-beautiful." zayn said in between kisses.
"baby, stop." lehlani said smiling.
"i want fries and ice cream." lehlani said. zayn still holding onto lehlani.
"let's go then." zayn said pulling away, looking for a shirt. he decided on a black t-shirt and a tan trench coat, black skinny jeans, and all black converse high tops.
"bouffes moi la chatte." lehlani quietly said to herself. (she said 'eat my pussy' in french)
"what did you say?" zayn said looking over at lehlani.
"nothing, c'mon." lehlani said holding out her hand in which zayn took it.
"baby, wait a second." zayn said.
zayn's lips connected to lehlani's. all zayn wanted was to feel close to lehlani and make her feel like she was the greatest person alive. (nigga what)
"you are so sexy." zayn said smacking lehlani's ass.
"all these complements in one day." lehlani said smiling.
"and you are obsessed with my ass, probably because you've been missing ass because you fucking with girls that don't have any." lehlani said walking down the stairs.
"also we are going to discuss, um your little girlfriend." lehlani said walking out to the garage.
zayn drove and lehlani sat in the passenger seat. it was a quiet drive, music barley playing and zayn singing along too it. they went to the mcdonald's driveway and ordered fries and a oreo mcflurry. zayn pulled up at a park, getting out to sit on a bench along with lehlani.
"shit this is good thank you baby." lehlani said eating her food. zayn stole a fri.
"if you wanted fries you could've asked." lehlani said being stingy with her food.

///

"so." lehlani started
"so...what."
"we need to talk about you and gigi."
"babe, not today, please."
"yes today, it's important."
"okay. ask your questions."
"so... are you guys actually dating, is it just for the public or what."
"kind of like we used to mess around and then the public liked it so our publicist thought it would be good to date. and we did, but then gigi started messing around with other people and the relationship was just for the public." zayn ended with sighing after.
"okay thank you for telling me." lehlani said smiling and throwing her finished food in the nearby trash.

(also i was imagining that i was with zayn this whole chapter that's why theres alot of this lovely dovey shit)

//yeahhh this was another bad chapter i just heard this song that fits with the chapter after this so litt about to write it//