0.13

lehlani was on her way to see her half-sister siah, she just had a baby named haven and had gotten discharged from the hospital the week before. zayn decided to join even though him and justin don't really get along. lehlani was sitting down on the couch at siah's house while zayn was nervously sitting next to her.

"baby, i'm nervous." zayn whispered in lehlani's ear touching the inside of her thigh.
lehlani laughed and continued talking to her siah. siah handed haven to lehlani.
"she's so cute." lehlani said smiling looking down at haven.
"so is justin sleeping over here or his he coming back and forth." lehlani said after holding haven properly.
"sleeping over. surprisingly there isn't as many arguments as i would have thought." siah said sitting back down closing her eyes.
"zayn, want to hold her?" lehlani asked looking at zayn to see if he was okay. zayn stuttered a 'sure' while lehlani fixed haven in his arms. at first zayn was tense and nervous but after a few minutes of holding became more relaxed. siah and lehlani were talking casually.

"wassup guys." justin said walking in the front door, locking the door and setting his keys down on the table.
"hey, juju." lehlani asserted, getting up and giving justin a hug.
"hey zayn." justin said in a hushed tone awkwardly patting zayn on his shoulder.

the room was silent for a while until siah and lehlani continued their conversation. soon it grew dark and lehlani and zayn were in car. lehlani looked over at zayn driving.
"why are you aren't you talking." lehlani asked. zayn grunted in response pulling up in the driveway of lehlani's apartment.
"okay... so are you sleeping over?" lehlani questioned still not getting an answer. zayn looked out the window waiting for lehlani to get out the car. lehlani got out the car slamming the door closed and throwing up the middle finger as she typed in the passcode to get into the building.

// LMAOO IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHITTTTT OKAY I JUST NEEDED TO POST A CHAPTER BC NONE OF THEM WERE PLANNED BUT THE NEXT FEW WILL BE PLANNED IGHT BYE 5.15.17//