0.28

"bitch, im bored. let's party." lehlani said over on the phone with safire.

"have you forgotten that i am a pregnant woman and can't go out and party." safire responded, laughing.

"ugh, and this is why i need more friends."

"you can call zayn, you petty ass bitch."

"shut the fuck up."

"well, i know that rae sremmurd is having one tonight."

"aye send me the address too bad you can't go fatty."

"you will regret saying that when you're pregnant with zayn's baby." safire jokingly said, laughing.

"you're funny, bye old hag." lehlani said ended the call.

🥝

lehlani had just walked into the party, wearing a tight black dress showing off her curves, pairing it along with nude heels and a diamond chocker.

"oh shit look at little lehlani showing too much skin." lil yachty said walking up to lehlani and hugging her.

"boy, shut up." lehlani said laughing.

"c'mon let us meet some people."

lehlani and lil yachty walked into the living room that had a bar attached.

"yo this is famous dex." lil yachty, said introducing them.

"hey, im lehlani said hugging dex."

the three of them hung out for a while till the song rake it up by yo gotti ft nicki minaj 

lehlani got up and started dancing. lehlani was grinding and twerking on dex which he was enjoying.  when the song ended lehlani whispered bye to the guys and walked outside, clicking a contact.

"huh." zayn answered, after the fifth time of calling.

"fucking finally, damn pick me up." lehlani said.

"no, i don't like you." zayn whispered smiling over the phone.

"please."

"okay where are you."

"i don't fucking know. look at my location thing."

"im coming bye."

lehlani sighed sitting on the stairs till about thirty minutes later when zayn's car pulled up.

"how do you show off your body like that and not expect me not to fuck you." zayn said, when lehlani sat down in the car.

"if you have forgotten you happen to have a girlfriend, remember you did a photoshoot for vogue with her." lehlani fired at zayn, making him shut up.

"im tired." lehlani said attaching her phone to the aux cord, pressing play to her favorite song.

"what the fuck." zayn said looking at lehlani's phone.

"stop it's my favorite song." lehlani replied to zayn's reaction to something great  playing quietly in the back as lehlani drifted off to sleep

//BTW I KNOW ITS FUCKING SHITTY BUT DEAL RN//

//bitchhh finally a chapter i think im going to have a schedule like for real this time but um if you dont know the song something great girl listen to it ight i need to make another chapter for this book and play sims byee hoes 7.28.17//