Gym class: the two most evil words in the English dictionary

Oh sweet baby Jesus

Oh sweet baby Jesus. Gym class. The two words that strike fear into the hearts of freshmen everywhere. Especially when your teacher is a well known destroyer of worlds. Not that she absolutely hated it, It was just embarrassing when you were the slowest one in the class. And well... She looked over at the jocks being fawned over by their cheerleader girlfriends, and silently gagged.

"Okay kiddies, today we're going to be Playin'..."

There was an evil silence as he looked around, sneering at all of them... Except the jocks, of course.  

"...Dodge ball."

They picked teams, and then all  of hell broke out. She mostly spent the whole time dodging and blocking her face, until, by some freak of nature, she was one of the only ones left standing. A ball rolled over to her and she picked it up.

He glared at her.

She let out an internal wimper. 

She glanced down at the ball in her hand, and was filled with determination. she squeezed her eyes shut and threw the ball a hard as she could. Oops. It hit him in the face. The poor guy never saw it coming. It bounced off of his "nose" and he fell backwards. She stood there, covering her mouth in shock. His girlfriend was't even paying attention. A couple of his jock friends rushed over to help him up. "NO HEAD SHOTS, OUT!" Error said casually through his megaphone. She walked over to her friends dazedly and sat down. Fresh was visibly trying to hold in his laughter but the others looked as shocked as she felt. 

Eventually fresh said, " That was amazing!" She stared straight ahead " I didn't mean to hurt him..." Fresh ignored this and continued, with a far off look in his eyes,"I will always treasure the look on his face." Napstablook piped up and took out his phone, " I took a picture..." she stared at the screen and had a revelation. "Fuck it I'm dead." they all seemed to realize this at the same time. " Well it was nice knowing you..." Napstablook said sadly. "Napstablook!" exclaimed Papyrus, she hung her head and sighed miserably, "no, he's right..."

Gnomes.