Asgore x Toriel (And why Soriel should never be canon)

.
..
...

WHY DA FAQ NOT :D

10/10

Reason Why soriel should never be canon:

Asgore and toriel were once a happy family.Lets think about it...
Both of them lost their only children on the same day.And toriel left asgore because of his decision.Toriel is stupid for doing.I like toriel but not as much now.Especially since soriel is rising.do you know how painful it is to lose youre children then your last living love one had left you.and then went for a fking skeleton who they just met at the door?! And they'll fall inlove for telling jokes and puns?!?!?! YOU soriel shippers make me sick if you take it to far.
And if toriel just stayed with asgore she would have convinced him to stop killing them! Asgore was just killing them because he was going through the grief over his loss.He even felt sorry for killing frisk! NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!  ASGORE WAS EVEN ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS! AND LOOK HOW STUBBORN SHE IS!AND THEN SHE WOULD GO FOR A SKELETON.IM SURE THAT ASGORE WOULD COMMIT SUICIDE FOR THAT SHIT!

for sickly frans shippers:

DO YOU FKING KNOW WHY PEOPLE
DONT LIKE FRANS?! BECAUSE YOU KEPT MAKING SMUT OUT OF THEM! YOU DISGUST ME! IVE NOTICED SORIEL DOESNT HAVE LOTS OF SMUTS.BUT YOU- *sigh* i appreciate people who love this ship for fluff.But smut loving frans shippers.Go fluck yourself.