The Man Outside My Window

The Man Outside My Window: Written by - MushyMarshmellow

3:57 am

I tried to sleep, but I couldn't due to the fact there was an unknown figure standing outside my window, across the street. The unknown figure stood there for hours beyond hours, standing there. The unknown figure had the body structure of a male. Shivers ran down my spine as he smiled. I closed my window curtain, hoping he'd go away.

4:02 am

I sat on my bed, legs crossed, hoping the man outside my window wouldn't be there anymore. I peeked through my window again and there he was, still standing at the edge of my street. I closed my curtain, attempting to turn on my room light. Unfortunately, it didn't.

4:26 am

My eyes were wide open, I took a peek through my window again. This time, the man wasn't at the end of my street. He was at the edge of my driveway.

4:39 am

Time was moving on my clock, but the man outside wasn't. I took a peek again, and not surprisingly, he was still there at the edge of my driveway. I took a book out to read to kill time.

5:54 am

It had been a little over an hour now. Surely, he had to be gone. I peeked through my window, not seeing anyone. I sighed in relief, putting my book on my shelf. I curled up in bed, pulling my blanket up to my chest. I wasn't afraid that there was a man outside my window. I was more afraid that there was now a man at the edge of my bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/10/17

Thanks for reading 'The Man Outside My Window'! I hope you enjoyed, if you did, leave a book vote! New Short Horror Story coming soon!