A Girl

Taiga Aisaka, one of the popular girls in highschool. On the outside, she seems to be a happy, fun, aggressive teenage girl.

But, she is going through the wrong path. Doing things that are risky, and dangerous. Experimenting with drugs, skipping, anything to be one of the popular kids.

She needs help
        She needs a hero

This is where our story begins.

Y/N L/N, one of Taiga's old friends has been enrolled. Walking down the long halls of the school, he could hear the voices​ and chatter of teens.

Beside him, is another enrolled kid, the kid had glasses, appeared shy and timid.

"I guess we have the same class?".

???
"Yeah, you must be Y/N?".

"Yes, you must be...".

Pidge
"Pidge, or you can call me Pidgy".

"Like the Pokemon?".

Pidge
"Yeah..".

Both boys stopped in front of a class, room 201B.
As they entered, they saw the class, both of them already knew that it was full of popular kids. Pidge nervously​ got behind Y/N.

"Guess I'm going first?".

Y/N walked in, the teacher and students turned their attention towards him.

"Hello, you must be ??".

"Y/N, nice to meet you".

The teacher nodded, and sent Y/N to sit in the back next to several students. As he walked back, he saw someone very familiar.

He saw an old friend from elementary and middle school. Taiga Aisaka...

She looked at him and turned away in disgust. As he sat down, Taiga glanced at him again.

"Need something?".

Taiga
"Nothing from you!".

She looked away, some students looked at Y/N.

"Okay...."

She seems very hostile, almost as if she hates my guts. What did I ever do to her.

Regardless, class passed by quickly​, it was lunchtime. Me and Pidge walked to the lunchroom, we sat down and began talking about what happened.