Wolves

Taiga fled downstairs, she bumped into Devan. He pulled her towards him and made out with her. Y/N ran down to see this, Devan noticed and pushed Taiga​ aside.

Devan
"You making her mad bro bro!?".

"What, no!".

Devan
"I don't believe you, you b*tch !".

He pushed​ Y/N away, causing him the to stumble back.
Devan cocked his fist back, and prepared to punch. However, he was blindsided by Delsin.

Delsin
"Hands off my nerd!".

Devan collided against a wall, hi brushed his lip, and ran towards Delsin.

Turns out... Delsin is a boxer...

Delsin just destroyed Devan, the dude began punching him rapid fire style. Delsin was like a blur, he was practically untouchable.

One of Devan's henchmen tacked Delsin to the ground. Eugene picked him up and threw him across the floor.

Eugene is seasoned wrestler...

Both of them practically defended me until Devan pounced onto me and pulled out a switch blade. He sent it down my shoulder.

Delsin
"Y/N!".

Eugene
"Y/N!".

Pidge
"Y/N!".

Taiga
"Y/N!!!".

Blood poured out, Devan pushed deeper into the shoulder. However, that didn't stop Y/N.

Devan
"Why are you smiling!!?".

"I got you!".

Y/N head butts Devan, breaking his nose. Y/N stood up and tried to pull the blade out.

"Too deep!".

One of Devan's henchmen sent another blade onto Y/N's thigh, another smashed a plank over his head.

Taiga
"Stop, your hurting him!!!".

Tiaga tried to ran towards Y/N, but she was pushed away by Devan, causing her to hit her head against bricks.

Y/N noticed, and that was enough to set him off.

"Leave her alone!".

Y/N got up and elbowed one of the henchmen in the gut. He then literally broke the henchman's arm.

Using the plank, he smashed it against another henchman's head.

Kicking Devan aside, he grabbed Tiaga and carried her out. Devan attempt to chase him. But the nerd of the group...Pidge.....tackled Devan through a window, pushing him out of the house, and into a rose bush.

Pidge
"No one mess's with my friends!".

Y/N took Taiga to Bethany, he then told her to take her home.

Bethany
"But you need a doctor!".

"I'll be fine, just get her home!".

Pidge helped Y/N into his car, Delsin and Eugene soon got in. They drove out of the mansion, and back to the city.

In the distance, police sirens were heard.

Pidge
"We got out just in time, you okay man!?".

"I'm fine..".

Y/N pulled both knives out of his shoulder and thigh.

"Dam...".

Delsin
"We need to take you to the hospital!".

"No, I'm fine, I need some rest".

They drove Y/N back home, to find his parents worried and pissed.

Dad
"What the hell happened!".

Pidge
"He got jumped at the party, we came to the rescue".

Mom
"How!".

Delsin
"Over a girl named Taiga".

Dad and Mom
"Taiga Aisaka!!??".

Pidge
"You know her?".

Mom
"I'll be right back, I'm need to patch my baby up!".

Mom took Y/N inside to tend to his wounds, Dad talked to the boys.

Dad
"I knew Taiga, she was our neighbor during elementary and middle school. I also was a juvenile corrections officer, I personally​ dealt with her....She is a very bad influence".

Mom appeared, holding gauze and bandages.

Mom
"I don't want my baby near the troublesome whore!".

Dad
"Calm down, but make this clear. I don't want him near her at all, I don't want him to become a father yet".

Delsin
"But it's Y/N, he won't do such a thing".

Mom
"He won't, but Taiga will pressure him, or drug him".

Dad
"Believe me, I know her personally, I have seen her records. She is capable of manipulating people, especially our son​. Not only that, she has pressed my son before".

Dad
"By the way, you three better get home before your parents get worried. Besides, if you don't.... I'll be seeing you all in juvie, and I'll make it hell for you three!".

Pidge
*Gulp "Yes sir!".