The Party

Y/N walked home from school, Pidge, Delsin, and Eugene went with him. The boys were getting ready for the party.

Delsin
"So bro, you going to tap Taiga?".

"The hell did you say?".

Eugene
"He means smash....Or having sex".

"No, I just met her, and besides, she hates my guts".

Delsin
"That's not what I'm hearing, word is that she is developing a crush you".

The boys stopped at Y/N's place, hey got ready, and finally head towards a the place. They got in Pidge's car.

Delsin
"Never knew you drove cars".

They drove towards the location, after 30 minutes on the road, they reached their location.

Eugene
"This place is huge!".

Delsin
"Welcome to the top of the food chain boy's!".

Everyone from school was here, even kids from other schools came here.

We entered the mansion, the place was insane. Bethany and Taiga waited for us n front of the staircase.

A girl took Pidge away from the group, she then guided him up stairs.

(Good luck Pidge)

Pidge
"Guys help...".

Another girl came to Eugene and pulled him aside, also guiding him upstairs.

Eugene
"What's going on Delsin?".

Delsin
"Let's say you won't be virgins for long my nerdy compadre, be sure to pull out!".

Both boys soon disappeared upstairs, and won't heard of for the rest of the night.

"What is going to happen to them?".

Delsin
"Losing their virginity, to two girls".

"Who were those girls Delsin!?".

Delsin
"The one that took Pidge was Junko Enoshima, the obsessive, crazy girl that is into some pretty freaky stuff...".

Delsin
"Junko prefers to be the dominant one"

Delsin
"The other was Hestia, a foreign exchange student from Greece. She is pretty normal, so Eugene will be fine".

A girl pulled Delsin by the arm, he waved goodbye as he was guided to the dance floor.

The girl began dancing with Delsin, swinging her around.

"Great...Now I'm alone".

Bethany
"Not alone, come with me, Taiga wants​ to meet you".

Bethany pulled me by the hand and guided me upstairs. Passing through the rooms, moans were heard.

She opened a door to reveal Taiga, turning red.

She then closed the door, leaving Y/N and Taiga alone

"Hey".

Taiga
"Well, compliment me cretin!".

"Your very...Sexy".

Why in the freaking hell did I say sexy!!???!!!???

I guess it worked, because she turned even more red. She barked at me to come closer to her.

Plopping down next to her, she placed her hand against my knee.

Taiga
"I don't like you or anything, I just​ want to relax is all".

"Relax...The hell did you mean by HMMP!".

Tiaga kissed Y/N, she took him to the ground, for the next 5 minutes, they made out.

Taiga wanted to go to the next level, but Y/N refused, he wasn't ready to have sex yet.

Outraged, she walked away from Y/N and slammed the door.

"Taiga wait, I didn't mean it like that, I'm just not ready ​for sex!".

"What the hell did I do!?".

Getting up, I ran after Taiga, I then heard the wall banged hard. I went to check on the other room....To see Pidge.... Being destroyed by Junko, she utterly gave him the best night of his life.

Both we're naked on the floor, she layed against his chest. Her hand against his crotch, his hand against her waist.

Junko
"Your now mine Pidgy, no one is taking you away from me!".

Pidge
"😵".