Three

"Why are you falling for a stranger you don't even know?" Seokjin snorted over the phone. Namjoon cringed at Jin's sharp voice but replied anyway.

"The way he talks, the way he walks, the way he... everything. I don't know, but my heart starts beating really fast every time he looks at me."

"This sounds like a failed love story." Jin laughed before hanging up. After making sure the call ended, he sighed.

Why was love so difficult?

Seokjin has always adored the boy that would break things. Seokjin has always enjoyed babying Namjoon and cooking for him. 

Now his beloved ran away to Busan to meet his own love.

Why is love so difficult?

-

Thunder crashed as the sky cried, creating dark shadows and making sweet calm Busan seem like a blue city in a sad movie.

But this was Namjoon's favorite weather. No paparazzi, no fans, no bodyguards, nothing blocking his way when walking.

He walked along the beach with his hands in his pockets, waves pouring between his feet, his shoes laced on the back of his rolled-up jeans, a red umbrella in hand.

Soon, he was in front of the cave Jimin studied in. He studied the way the rocks were placed as thunder crashed again, creating light before turning back into shadows.

Namjoon listened closer, leaning forward the pile of rock.

He heard sniffles, small quiet sniffles no one could hear unless they were close to the hidden cave.

No one knew about the cave. Except one,

Jimin.

Thunder cracked, and a sharp squeak was heard.

"Jimin-" Namjoon scrambled through the small opening and crashed onto the sandy floor, his umbrella haphazardly thrown to the side.

Huddled in the corner, notes strewn in a semi-circle in front of him was a damp, familiar peach headed man.

Namjoon kept hearing sobs as he approached him.

"Hey, it's okay." Namjoon placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

Thunder kept crashing, Jimin scrambled into Namjoon's arms, sobs wetting his shirt.

"Shh, it's okay." He sat down and held Jimin as if he was a baby. "It's okay."

All he could see was pink hair, as Jimin buried his face into Namjoon's shirt.

"Minnie," Namjoon pulled out Jimin's face, wiping off the tears. "I'm here, and even though I don't know you that much, I'm gonna kiss you alright."

This made Jimin smile a bit and nod, allowing Namjoon to place a kiss on his forehead.

The elder kept rocking Jimin back and forth, every now and then placing kisses on his face, waiting for the thunder to stop.

It did, and Jimin's sniffles eventually stopped too. Namjoon pulled Jimin's face from his chest to examine how he was doing, only to be pushed into the sand. Jimin leaned close to Namjoon's ear, his breath making the man shiver.

"Thank you hyung, I'm okay now."

Jimin placed a soft kiss on Namjoon's ear before shifting his body and brushing his leg against Namjoon's member. The other gasped, turning his head and covering his face with his hands. Namjoon anticipated another touch, but it didn't come. He moved his hands and didn't see Jimin in front of him.

Jimin, and his papers, were gone.