Seven

"So are we gonna have that four-some?" Taehyung laughed.

"Say that one more time and I'll throw your ass into the ocean." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

The two continued back and forth, spitting out nonsense.

"Oh my god." Namjoon sighed, listening to Hoseok and Taehyung's argument.

"Joon how did they get here?" Jimin laughed.

"I have no clue."

"Well, you did tell us we could visit anytime." Taehyung chuckled, "We just walked in on a bad time!"

"Fuck off Taehyung."

-

"Well you buy him food and gifts, plus you're older than him." Jungkook shrugged.

"How did we even get on this topic?" Namjoon took a deep breath, " I thought you guys agreed you would leave thirty minutes ago."

"I AGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT," Hoseok yelled from the floor. "100% AGREE WITH THAT."

"Hobi you're one foot away from me no need to yell-"

"I think I went deaf." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Get out of my room." Jimin rolled his eyes for the nth time, pushing Taehyung and Hoseok out.

"This is my room Jimin." Namjoon frowned, "Last time I checked, I was the one paying for it."

"So? It's mine too."

"How so?"

"I just ate whipped cream off of your body, of course, this is my room too."

"...I'm going to bed."