THEY LIKE EACH OTHER

ASTRIDS POV

The second day Hiccup and I  are performing together. Today Parker has asked us to do classical songs . He even sent me the song along with a video with the  cheorgraphy in it.

"Hey" Hiccup said as he enters in .

"Good your finally here we have a lot of practising to do ,  first we have to learn the lyrics second we have to learn the dance and third we have to pick our costumes " I said in a rush .

"Oh boy " was all Hiccup said and we started to do the three thing on the list .

We first picked our costumes then learned the lyrics and finally finished with the dance or short play .

We then took a seat after we finished practicing the dress rehearsal .

"Wow that was hard work " Hiccup said

"Well than better get used to it " I told him playfully.He just pouts and nods his head playfully.

"Astrid please don't get mad at what I'm going to ask you " he begged me and I nod my head saying okay .

"Why didn't you like any guy from last night" he asked me a little scared of what my reaction might be .

I did not answer him and I just turned around my back facing him .

"Is it because of your ex boyfriend you stopped dating ?" He asked .

I let out a sigh and turned to him and said "Hey I'll date again but only when I find the right guy who knows me for me and not for my looks or stuff like that cause I'm not ready for another heart break "

"Okay" he says understandingly .

"What about Heather " he asks

"She likes someone that's all I can say " I said to him .

"Oh cmon you can tell me who " he says

"No I can't "I say

"Yes you can"he replied with pleading eyes.

"No I can't" I say turning away from him.

"You have to " he says and starts tickling me .

"No *laughs* I *laughs*  WON'T" I say laughing .

"Fine" he stopes tickling me "I'll have to kiss you then " he says and my eyes widen and I quickly yell out "FISHLEGS ,  Heather likes Fishlegs"

Hiccup sits there in shock then grins widely and says "Fishlegs likes heather too"

"Really " I say shocked and he nods .

"Cool we can get both of them tonight with us and give them some alone time " I say excited .

"But Parker gave us passes only for two people " he says I then reach to my bag and get out my Parker phone Hiccup comes closer and peeps into the phone and says " Wow no wonder you have a different Parker phone he really flirts a lot "

"I get at least 50 messages a day from him that are not work related " I said as I been to type .

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A : Hey I wanted to ask a favour only for today

P : Yes what is it .

A: Me and Hiccup wanted to get one of our friends along ,  so can we have two extra passes ?

P : Sure anything for the most beautiful girl alive . It will be sent to your rooms .

A : Thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Gross"Hiccup said under his breath