AFTERMATH..

Hiccup turned to his friends, his expression was a sad one "All of you lied to me...."

"We had a good reason too" Jack quitely added.

"I DONT CARE! YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME!!!" Hiccup said suddenly hitting the wall with his fist. Which caused everyone to flinch.

"Hiccup you were in love with her you wouldn't have believed us unless you heard it yourself!" Jack shot back.

"How do you know that...what if I did believe you...if all of you had told me then it would have saved me all this..this pain!" Hiccup snapped.

"We did what we thought was best for you!!" Jack protested. Hiccups knuckles tightened to the extent it started turning white.

"Was it!! WAS IT!!" Hiccup yelled and suddenly began throwing multiple punches at the wall while letting out a frustrated yell 'Argg'. He kept punching the wall and could have hurt himself in the process so Jack tried to stop him. But he did not stop so Jack shoved him away from the wall. In a split second Hiccup punched Jack a cross his face making him stumble back with a groan. Jack immediately regained his posture and threw back a punch at Hiccup. A light bruise formin on his face. Hiccup managed to doge it and went to hit Jack again but he doged this punch too and threw back multiple punches towards Hiccup.

Elsa quickly went to try and break the fight up but Astrid and Heather stopped her. They knew this matter was one to be solved between the boys and they had to give them some space to do so, because they knew each other like the back of their hand. They didn't know what but they knew that the boys knew what they were doing.

Meanwhile Jack kept hitting Hiccup continuously. Hiccup put his hand infront of him to block the punches, after a few more puncher he was finally able to doge one and grabbed Jack's arm and hauled behind him and infront slamming him into the wall. He half Jack against the wall until Jack pushed him off but Hiccup was quick to react and he started hitting Jack continuously not giving any opportunity for Jack to attack him back, growling in the process.

Tears streaming down his face, red with anger. He kept hitting Jack but Jack did not flinch this time instead he took the trashing quietly. Hiccup yelled in frustration and continued punching Jack. Jack now started walking closer to Hiccup while taking every punch quietly but then he suddenly punched Hiccup hard on the face making him stumble backwards, his hand immediately flying to the place where Jack had hit him. Jack then went and immediately hugged him, holding him tightly between his arms and Hiccup couldn't help but yell in sadness and frustration and he cried onto Jack's shirt. He didn't care that there was an audience or that he was wetting Jack's shirt.

He was hurt in a way nobody should be..and it hurt, it really badly hurt.

Jack slowly stood up and helped Hiccup stand up and began walking him to his room. Elsa gave him a worried look that said 'should I come?' but Jack nodded no.

After they left there was a simultaneous sigh that broke out in the room.

"That was something...." Elsa said and everyone looked at her and nodded.

"Yeah..I feel really bad but it had to be done..he was just too blind to see that it was time to end it with her, instead he thought proposing would help them become closer again.." Fishlegs said.

"Yeah Fish we just had to do it.." Astrid said looking at her feet.

In complete honesty all of them were feeling bad and guilty for Hiccups pain.

After a while Hiccup and Jack both enterd the room and everyone looked up at them. Hiccup looked much more calmer than before and was even smiling slightly. Even though he had a few bruises all over his face that he had yet to tend too. As for Jack he looked much more better than before with bruises on his face too. Both of them had enterd smiling slightly which was a good sign.