Imagine: Keeping it a secret

After a Sad playthrough. Ethan is still upset. Or something that makes him remembered a horrible memory. It brings him to tears. He starts to cry, but Tyler runs into the room to calm him down. Hugging him. Telling Ethan that he os there for him.

But after that. After Tyler tells him things like "your beautiful Ethan...please don't cry" "I'm here for you Eth..." "Don't cry...please. Please Don't. Ill start to cry" Hugging him tightly.

But once Ethan has to Edit the video. He sees that moment. And has to edit it out... But he saves it.

*another one*

Tyler comes in the room a lot, making Ethan laugh. Doing cute things to him. But this causes Ethan to have to edit out. Sadly...

But one day, he looks at them. All the times he has saved all the memories of him and Tyler...

*another one*

During Livestreams, Tyler has to make sure not to interrupt. To make sure nothing happens. Because Ethan won't be able to "edit" it out.

*another one*

Ethan tries to be serious in a video. Tyler won't stop walking in on him trying to be serious. But Ethan can't stop Laughing. Tyler telling stupid jokes. Going over and tickling him a lot.

But Ethan has to again...Edit it out.

But then he thinks...

Of all the memories.

All the moments.

And he puts them together...

And posts it.

Not caring What people will say.

"Fag"

"Eww. Gross"

But no... He won't care. Because He is Happy

Happy with the person he Loves.

Even if that person is the same gender...

It doesn't matter.

Because Ethan...is happy

And he doesn't Have to keep it secret anymore

*Just something I thought about*