AU's

So...I'm making something "pretty cool" But I don't want to announce it yet. But here is what I need. Something special just for my wattpad followers ^·^

Your Own AU characters for Mark, Amy, Ethan, Tyler, Kath, Jack, Wiishu and more. Your AU's

And possibly with a sketch. If not, then just a description. But you have until September 1 so you have a long time. Im just making something SUPER COOL! Like AU combined. I cant say how yet. But it will be cool. So- Comment below for description or tag me in your book.

*For the description/comment; I need their cloths style, personity traits, dark or good version, who they get along with and who they 'like' *insert lenny face* and if they are a upper gay character. (Just for um....science...nothing to bad. "Trust me")

*For pictures/sketches; design their clothes, but also the personality traits and sexuality and stuff like that.

*Nomination; Yes you can nominate AU for people. (Like voting) if you saw a AU on instagram/twitter/tumblr or pther places. Show me on it/tell me about it. Get me a link and Ill check it out ^·^

*How also to get the sketches to me; You can text on Discord a picture @/Thatrandomtrash of you dont want to tag me in the book. This will also ensure that I'll see it soner.

*AU RULES; Cannot steal it from other people. You can Nominate.

Thats it-  thats all the rules.

So yeah- If yoy have a AU for any of the youtube gang, I would love to hear it.

*Examples;

Angel!Ethan

Dark!Mark

Doctor!Jack

Stuff like that. If you want to leave it vague, you can. You can say Robot!Mark and leave me to design stuff! So yeah! I bet this will be cool!

(Also....I forgot to add- No CartoonJunkie nominations will be excepted)