Love On Hold

Ethan's POV:

"Thanks for taking me to this park, Babe!"

"Thanks for paying for Dinner." Tyler responds back.

"Oh, no problem."

"You're Welcome. Will you marry me?"

"Oh of course! Who wouldn't wanna get married on the first date?"

"Good thing I'm ordained"

"Me too!"

(Together) "I now pronounce us Man and Wife!"

*le time skipp when Markimoo leaves le room*

"So what now Tyler?" I say awkwardly skratching the back of my next after the embarrassment of the play.

"I don't know really" He says looking down at his phone without looking up.
I sigh awkwardly getting up to stretch.

"Well anyway. The internet is never gonna let this down" I say with a small laugh. He looks up and smirks.

"Yep. But you know" he says laughing "those crazy fanboys and fangirls you know" He says looking back at his phone. Sometimes I wish he didnt have it with him. I just wanna talk to him. And he won't look at me- "But yeah. Its for Valentines Day~" He says looking up at me. I freeze and tense up as he stands up. Stepping closer to me, putting his phone is his back pocket.

"W-well not y-yet r-really..." I say stuttering looking up at him.

"Good point" He says, stepping back. Rubbing the back of his neck. "But when I comes out it will" He says looking back shyly. I losen up a bit and walk over to him as he sits back down angrly.

"Y-you OK?" I say shyly and concerned.
He ruffles with his hair before he responds quietly.

"Well...Mark and Amy will be going on a date and stuff on the 14th...and Im just gonna be awkwardly at home." He says lookibg at me shrugging.

"Well...um...me too!" I say awkardly but awakrdly slapping my legs to get his attention. "But thats ok! We um....can-" I say but slam my mouth shut after I realise the look in his eyes. Turning away blushing.

"Yeah"

"Wait- what!" I say looking bacl at him shyly.

"We can hang out. Isn't that what you wanna do?" He says smiling. I nod my head and smile back. "Unless~" My face turns a light pink.

"U-unless w-what?!" I say joking, trying to brush off the fact I was blushing.

"You wanna do something else~" He says smirking. I freak out slightly, acting like a crazy anime school girl trying to hide a blush. But alsp failing awfully. He laughs at it and pats my back. "Hey. I was just kidding!" He says laughing. He gets up and walks to the doorway.

I let out a heavy sigh. Apperently heavier than expected when he turns back around and looks at me up and down. Smirks than just leaves. Leaving me with a heavy blush.

"If you want to!~" He says turning around again to walk back out. "Just call me~" I get up jumping having my face cover with a dark red.

"WHAT TYLER!" I say freaking out chasing after him down the hallway. All I hear is him laughing before tumbling down with me jumping onto his back. I slowly fall off his back when I realise he stopped laughing. I get up with him. But I step back slowly tensing up. He smirks looking down at me.

"I guess thats a yes?~"

A/N; heyyyy Im sorry I haven't been active. Amd sorry I had to delete all the hunger games thing. Maybe one day. Ill try to actully make a AU (maybbbee) but I want to start making one shots again. And I havent been active because my mom leeps stealing my phone. And I couldn't go on my computer today ;-; so yeahhhh

(And sorry that was trashhhh)

(This is all a joke. Ok! Dont be all like "ewww" or "wtf" well actully. Thats ok. Because im tired af and Im probably the drunk tired and im gonna regret this in the morning)