Summary of AU Idea

The room was silent, dead-silent. The darkness clouded the room like an everlasting fog. Traces of the living couldn't be made out.

A dreadful feeling of hatred, guilt, and corruption loomed in the chilling air.

Everything was dead. Living, breathing, moving, but dead.

"...Our plan had failed. We had not been able to succeed in our doings." A voice started, ending the ear-piercing void of nothingness. A mixture of disappointment and cruelty had been spat out from his one statement.

"We have been cornered and attacked. Fighting back had been difficult. We had fallen down." Melancholy had made its way into the atmosphere and it stayed, now had been combined with the other negativity that had been embedded in the air.

"We must not fear, despite losing our comrades. We must rise for them. Let us satisfy their thirst for vengeance."

Whispering had taken its place. So quiet, too quiet. But, it was clear that they had agreed with the speaker.

Doubts, insecurities, and contradictions could be heard coming out of their petty and lying mouths.

A hand was raised to indicate a halt in their wondering.

"We all need peace, and to do so, we need this one key..."

Despite the darkness, they could see him turn around, head low. A mind corrupted and conflicted.

With this one statement, it had been commenced. The plan had been triggered to a start.

"...We must get the last piece for everything to be finished..."

"We must obtain Mae Borowski."

That as his final words for the meeting, another emotion had been added to the mess. Cheers had been heard, loud and clear that they wanted this. Darkness enveloped them once again.

A new chapter had flipped open in an abrupt surprise.

*****

"Wow." A certain red-eyed feline suddenly stated in genuine surprise, fingers gripping the seat she had been on.

The person next to said feline had jerked up, looking at her with a puzzled expression. "You okay, Mae?"

Cut from her trance, she looked up with a childish face, like nothing had bothered her in the first place. "I don't actually know, but I had this weird feeling of like, a... Weird thing."

"You're not making any sense." The yellow dog, wolf thing barked, holding back a laugh directed to the semi-adult.

"Nah, forget it. Let's start band practice. This should be normal for me, thinking about weird crap and stuff."

"HAH. Well, too bad you didn't get a stroke from that."

"Too bad you didn't get brain damage, from trying to understand my perception in life!"

"Too bad you didn't-"

"Both of you, shut up already!"

Two different worlds, collide because of a forgotten link. Let's just see how this turns out in the end, shall we?

Let's just see, how they find this...

"Last Piece"

A/N The end for the summary, tell me if you guys want it as a story or a comic. Lol, ye. I can draw lol.