Chapter 1

~Jason's P.O.V~

I watched her as she sat in her room and did her homework. Smirking, I pull out my phone and sent her a text.

~conversation~
J: Hey baby girl
A: Leave me alone. I don't know you.
J: You will soon enough. Don't worry your pretty little self about that.
A: What do you mean??
J: See you soon princess.
~end of convo~

I put my phone back in my pocket and walk back to my Audi. Oh, I forgot to tell you who I am. I'm Jason McCann. Yeah, that's right; I'm America's most wanted criminal. I've bombed a lot of places, killed people, sold drugs, and a lot of other stuff. Anyway, that's enough about me. I get in my Audi and head off to my house for a gang meeting.
~skip drive~
I pulled up to my house and get out. I walk inside making sure to lock the door behind me. "GANG MEETING!!! EVERYONE IN THE MEETING ROOM NOW!!!," I yell. I walk to the meeting room and sit at the head of the table. About 5 minutes later everyone is in the room. My main gang members consist of Sam Thompson, Caleb Garner, Casey Waters, Annabeth James, and Jade Lee. I have gang members all over the U.S and in other countries, but those are just my main and closest gang members. Caleb says, "What is it, boss?"
I reply, "I need a girly room set up in one of the spare bedrooms and teen girl clothes put in the closet." They all nod. "Caleb, Sam, and Casey you guys are in charge of getting furniture and paints. Annabeth and jade you girls are in charge of decorating the room and getting the clothes and female essentials," I say sternly. They all say, "Ok, boss." The room is silent for a few seconds until Sam asks, "What color paints and what kind of furniture besides a bed, dressers, and a tv stand?"
"Blue and black paints. A love seat, bean bag chairs, and a vanity mirror and desk with a chair. Girly clothes Annabeth and Jade," I reply. They all nod again. "Meeting dismissed. I need it done by Friday morning," I say firmly. They all head off to do their work.