Chapter 2

~ Jason's P.O.V ~
*friday*
I woke up at 6:00 A.M. because I was going to get my babygirl on her way to school. She always goes through the park on her walk to school. I get up and get in the shower. After I get out, I get dressed in all black. I head downstairs and go into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. After I eat, I brush my teeth. At 7:00, I head off to get Autumn, my princess.

~Autumn's P.O.V~
"Say somethin if you're feeling the vibe say somethin baby don't be so shy!" I wake up and cut my alarm off. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I cut the shower on and wait for the water to get hot enough for me. I get in the shower. When I get out of the shower, I wrap my fluffy, baby blue towel around my body. I walk back into my room and walk over to my dresser.  I put on a matching bra and panty set. After I put those on, I go to my closet to pick an outfit for the day. I finally decide on my red crop top with a white tiger on it, white skinny jeans, a white SnapBack, and red vans. I go to the bathroom and turn my straightener on and wait for it to heat up. While I'm waiting, I use my hair dryer to dry my damp hair. After I dry my hair, I begin straightening it. After straightening my hair, I brush my teeth and start on my makeup. I brush my hair into its natural part and put my SnapBack on. I grab my phone and bag and start my walk to school. As I walk through the park, I suddenly get the feeling that someone's following me. I turn around and nothing is there. Ok Autumn, you're scaring yourself; nobody is following you. I start to walk again when a cloth is suddenly put over my nose and mouth. I try not to breathe.
"Just breathe princess," a male voice coos in my ear. My body gets the best of me and I breathe in the sickly sweet smell. My walls come crashing down and my world goes black.