16

*Warning* This chapter is super long.

*Yoshiro's POV*

When Toru and I walked up to the north gate everyone was already standing there ready to leave for our mission.

"Lets head out." Jiraiya smiled as we began walking down the path towards the sound village.

Everyone had their own groups to talk to while we walked, mine being Toru and Naruto.

"What's your wife like Toru?" Naruto asked.

"Well, she's beautiful and smart. She had a good sense of humor and she was pregnant." he shrugged smiling widely.

"Do you miss her and your kids?" he asked.

"Yeah, I do miss them. I hope that they'll accept me into their lives." he smiled sadly.

"Why wouldn't they?" Naruto asked.

"Well I wasn't there for any of their childhood, I've never even met them. Hell, I don't even know their names." he sighed.

"Well, I think they'll be happy. They finally get to meet you and experience what having a father is like." he shrugged.

"How do you know that kid? You sound like you're speaking from experience. Is that how you met your father?" he laughed.

"I was just guessing, and no, that's not how I met my father." he shrugged looking down at the ground.

As soon as I heard the words come out of Toru's mouth I knew I had to somehow let him know that Naruto didn't have parents around. I quickly jabbed my elbow at Toru, hitting his arm, he looked at me confused as I stared wide eyed at him. With his attention focused on me I noticeably glanced at Naruto and began to shake my head no, hoping that Toru understood what I was saying. Toru's eyes quickly filled with regret, I could tell he was silently cursing himself by the way he frowned and looked at the ground.

"Sorry kid, I didn't realize...." he sighed before continuing. "I'm so fucking stupid. Here, hit me." Toru looked up at Naruto and turned his head to side, waiting for a punch that never came.

"Why would I hit you? You didn't know I didn't have parents. How were you supposed to know, I never told you." Naruto shrugged looking at Toru as if he'd grown a second head.

"Okay, so you're not going to hit me?...Well I'm still sorry." Toru sighed in confusion, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm not going to hit you, I'm not like the anbu in the prison or the other prisoners and don't worry about it. As long as you fight to be in your kids lives, even if they don't want you, then I forgive you." he smiled.

"Okay, I'll keep fighting for it." he smiled back.

"Guys keep up." Sakura yelled from up ahead.

"Sorry." Toru laughed as we hurried towards them.

When we caught up with the others duckass glared at me.

"What's his problem with you?" Toru laughed pointing at duckass, causing him to roll his eyes and turn away.

"Yoshiro doesn't even know. He didn't do anything to him so he don't know why he's so pissed off." I shrugged.

"Maybe it's a family thing. I think I met his brother once, Crow right? He was an asshole." he laughed.

"You met Ita?" I asked receiving a glare from the Uchiha brat.

"Ita? Is that his name?" he asked.

"It's Itachi, but Yoshiro calls him Ita. He's an important person in Yoshiro's life. Without him, he'd be dead." I smiled.

"Really, he tried to kill me....I think....maybe he was only trying to scare me. I heard if he wanted you dead, you'd be dead." he shrugged.