55

*Third POV*

Kabuto walked into the cell with Danzo and Orochimaru with a bucket of cold water. He lifted the bucket of water up and flung the water onto Yoshiro, soaking him causing him to gasp and snap his head up. The sudden movement caused his back to start bleeding, Kabuto walked around to the other side of him and threw the rest of the cold water on his back causing him to whimper in pain.

"Wakey wakey Yoshiro." Kabuto teased removing the gag from his mouth.

He opened his eyes and stared blankly at Danzo.

"Yoshiro, don't blame Danzo, it's your own fault for running away." Kabuto smiled.

"Yoshiro, why did you fake your own death?" Orochimaru asked.

Yoshiro closed his eyes and ignored them causing Orochimaru to narrow his eyes at him.

"I'm done with your gamesss." he growled grabbing Yoshiro by the throat.

Orochimaru squeezed his throat causing Yoshiro to open his eyes and stare at him.

"Go....to.....hell." he choked causing Orochimaru to hiss.

"You'll regret sssaying that." he hissed breaking the chains and throwing him across the room before pulling out a syringe.

Yoshiro cried out in pain as his back slammed into the wall. He tried to push himself up but Orochimaru slammed a syringe into his neck injecting more liquid into him. He flinched and whimpered as his blood started to boil. He felt like he was suffocating and started coughing and gasping for air causing Orochimaru to smirk.

"I think I need to give you a little lesssson on ressspect." he hissed grabbing Yoshiro by the hair.

He drug Yoshiro out of his cell and started to drag him down the hall

"NO." he yelled grabbing onto one of the cell bars.

"Let go." Orochimaru demanded grabbing his head and slamming it onto the ground.

Tears filled his eyes as he tried to push the fear away. He tried to kick Orochimaru away but he was frozen in terror.

'No one is coming to rescue me this time. No one knows that I'm here except Orochimaru, Kabuto and the leaf. They actually betrayed me, I didn't want to believe it but they really did. They told Orochimaru and Kabuto where I was so they could finally be rid of me.' he thought as the little hope he had for the leaf shattered.

"Do you want to know who told usss to find you?" Orochimaru smirked causing Yoshiro's eyes to widen.

He pulled his arm from the cage and drug him to the room that he's always hated.

"It wasss Kakashi, he asssked usss to find you ssso he could kill you......but Ino...." he started causing Yoshiro's eyes to widen.

"I-Ino?" he whispered.

"Yeah, she asssked usss to kill you in the mossst painful way we can think of. She dessspisesss you." he laughed causing tears to fill Yoshiro's eyes.

"She didn't." he whispered.

"Wait, there'sss more. She wanted me to tell you that she hasss alwaysss hated you." he smiled as Yoshiro's tears overflowed and he threw him into the snake room.

"What did you do to him?" Danzo asked as he walked up to the room and looked inside to see Yoshiro sobbing on the ground.

"I told him that Ino hated him and that her and Kakashi asssked usss to kill him in the mossst painful way possssible." he smiled.