Heya

So, hey there. Here is my second art book. I just felt like my other one was. . . dead? Of course, my lack of posting has a lot to do with it, but my motivation was zero. Dead doesn't really feel like the right word, but I guess what I really wanted was a fresh start.

Since starting back to school, I've not really done any serious art. Honestly, any kind of art I do now is merely doodles on the side of my notes that I was supposed to be taking but wasn't, heheh! That's really all I do anymore. Though the doodles don't really look too bad as long as I make them digital. In fact, they pretty much look like legit art. I guess I just want to share them with others no matter how trivial or small.

The only problem with starting this now, is finals are drawing ever closer, the projects keep piling on, and I'm getting busier and busier. . . Now might not be the best time to start an art book, but. . . I kinda want to, so I think I will anyways.

I'll just post the doodles whenever they appear. This means that no set schedule will be in place for this book. That way I won't have to worry about this along with my school work. So, after this looooong introduction, I'm sure you're getting tired of reading and, if you haven't already, you're about to skip to the end.

So, I'm gonna shut up now.

Whoops

Whoops. Forgot the symbol. Ehh, it's alright.

Fitting how this was what I drew on my anthropology notes. I spent all hour not paying attention, drawing Elizabeth telling me to pay attention. Isn't there a word for this kind of thing? Irony? Hmm. . . Still have an A in that class though, so it's okay.

4/10/17