11. Bad Stuff

Chapter eleven.

"Alissa Fione, you tell me right now what happened!" Lara pinched my arm while walking towards the Great Hall. I had tried not to spill every detail about my interaction with both Iona and Sirius earlier that day, mostly to avoid the information to find Beth's ears.

I didn't know if that made me a good friend or a bad friend?

"Fine, just keep it down, will you?" Lara instantly shut her mouth and waited for me to continue. "After Iona disappeared with her loyal servants, Black dragged me away from there and pressed me up against a wall, that's pretty much it."

"Whoa, he did what you said?" Her mouth opened wide in surprise and I knew what was to come.

"You heard me, Lara."

"You mean, Sirius Black, pressed you up against a cold stone wall and you were planning on keeping this to yourself?" she flicked her curly hair backwards and then looked away from me, straight forward with a sharp expression on her face.

"Well, yeah. I'm sorry." I reached for her hand and she allowed me to take it.

"You're only forgiven if you tell me what it felt like." she raised her eyebrows at me, and a smirk formed on her lips.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I sealed my lips, not planning on uttering another word about the subject.

"Oh come on, don't be so stubborn Alissa."

I shut my eyes and waited until the Gryffindor fourth years walking behind us had passed by before grabbing her shoulders and hissing between my teeth.

"Okay fine, but if you so much as mention a word of this to Beth I'll tell everyone about your weird and awful crush on Emma Vanity in the fifth year." she rolled her eyes but nodded in agreement. I couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth after that, but they just came. "It felt like a scene from one of those cliche Muggle-romances we read when we were fourteen. He was a man, I was a woman et cetera, et cetera. He smelled like tobacco and freshly chopped timber, and his lips made me want to do stuff to him. Bad stuff."

When I finished talking I brought my hands to my face and let out a high cry.

What was happening right now? This wasn't like me.

"Alissa, you're fine, relax." Lara laid her arm around me, patting my back in comfort. "That's a normal reaction. If you hadn't reacted like that, that's when I'd been starting to worry, okay?"

Why wasn't she freaking out right now? That was the only logical thing to do.

"It's a disaster Lara, a fucking disaster!" I panicked.

"Explain to me why this is such a disaster." she pushed me gently on the side.

"Erhm, maybe the fact that our best friend is currently working her as off to forget him? Or the fact that my boyfriends are sitting in the Great Hall, waiting for me right now?"

"So?"

I knew she pushed me just to make me get to the point on my own. She was an expert on that.

"So, it's a bloody disaster I'm feeling stuff, for the biggest arrogant asshole in this whole school."

"Alissa, you're seventeen, you are supposed to feel stuff towards the arrogant asshole of the school. Just stop overthinking, and then it will soon fade away."

We entered the Great Hall just in time for dinner to be served. Casper waved our way when he saw us from the Ravenclaw table and I smiled, he had apparently let our disagreement go for now. We started to walk towards our seats when my eye caught sight of the black haired stallion of the room, looking my way while taking a sip from the cup he was holding in his ridiculously attractive hand. His eyes fixed on mine before looking away when the fella sitting next to him, Remus Lupin, caught his attention. I leaned in and whispered into Lara's ear.

"Fine, then I'll blame you when this gets out of control."

"You go ahead and do that."

Little did she know...

~
Kind of a short chapter, but oh well, since I'm breaking my uploading schedule.

So, what do you think will happen now? Since Alissa clearly has some problems keeping her distance. Dam dam dam.

Have a super duper weekend you guys!!