INTRODUCTION

—Hey! So if you've stumbled upon my Wattpad you either:
A) Did so accidentally which to that I say nice meeting you
or B) are interested in reading imagines based on the Netflix show, 13 Reasons Why.

۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ 

↳I was debating on creating this account because I did not want to disrespect the message of the show. It offers valuable lessons and sheds light onto crucial social problems such as suicide, rape and depression. However, I know what it feels like to be thrown into a fictional world, swallowing the story with bated breath, only to reach the end and have nothing else to go on. I simply want to write imagines to help people say in touch with the show and it's characters.

↳There might be some sensitive content that will be used in some of my work so if you are triggered or just uncomfortable with topics such as drug and alcohol abuse, mental illness, rape, or suicide than I highly suggest you do not read it. There will be warnings in the beginning of every chapter so don't worry though.

↳All rights belong to Jay Asher, author of the 13 Reasons Why novel and in no way shape or form am I professionally affiliated with their brand.The only character I own are the ones I have created and the plot lines that are used to incorporate them into my interpretation. 

↳I hope you all leave some requests and I will start uploading shortly, thanks!