Chapter 1

Eliza Schuyler never felt the anxieties of the world on her shoulders. She never felt nervous. This emotion wasn't common.

She was wondering why she is feeling like this.

Angelica sighed as she looked out the window in the carriage. Her little sisters eliza and (y/n) where in the same carriage.

(Y/n) was next to angelica looking put the window too. It looked like a million things were swarming in her mind.

There was no words needed for this perfect moment. (Y/n) looked back and forth from her two older sisters.

Eliza's hand found the young girls. She squeezed her hands tightly but gently.

(Y/n) gently placed a small kiss on Eliza's forehead then placed her head on her chest.

This affection wasn't common among the Schuyler sisters. But it is Eliza and (y/n).

But maybe their love for each other is more than any siblings should have.

They showed their love by occasionally brushing their fingers against another. Or sometimes their lips.

They didn't do these actions in front of others they would be judged harshly if caught.

Angelica and peggy knew about their relationship and kept it a secret.

The carriage stopped downtown where they were forbidden to go.

The visit was very pleasant. That was until Aaron Burr Walt's over. He tried to seduce angelica and eliza. At the same time.

"Wooh! There's nothin' like summer in the city. Someone in a rush next to someone lookin' pretty. Excuse me, miss, I know it's not funny but your perfume smells like your daddy's got money. Why you slummin' in the city in your fancy heels. You searchin for an urchin who can give you ideals?" angelica rolls her eyes.

"Burr, you disgust me" (y/n) clings onto her older sisters arms. "Ah, so you've discussed me. I'm a trust fund, baby, you can trust me!" he slyly smirks.

The youngest sister felt uncomfortable with burr in her presence. "Eliza" the sister turned her attention to the (e/c) eyed girl.

"Can we leave now?" the girl meekly asked. She nodded. "Angelica, (y/n) wants to leave" eliza said.

Angelica turned and noticed that (y/n) was gripping eliza's arm tightly and looked very uncomfortable.

"Okay lets go" said angelica with a slight smile. They turn around and start going to the carriage.

(Y/n) started to fall asleep on the way back. Eliza thought that it was very cute to see her innocent little sister sleeping peacefully.

Burr who had been very confused on how you were able to fall asleep so quickly.

Eliza leaned forward and looked at burr. Burr was looking at (y/n). "She's m-" angelica quickly covered Eliza's mouth.

"Nothing" angelica smiled weakly.  The carriage set off leaving burr very confused.

Angelica slowly removed her hand from Eliza's mouth. "Sorry, i couldn't have anyone knowing" the girl explained. "Its okay" eliza smiled wearily.

"I love you angelica"

"I love you too Eliza" the young girl started to wake up. "What did i miss?" the girl asked earning laughs from her older sisters.

(Y/n) blushed as her sisters continued to laugh at her. By the time the Schuyler sisters got to their mansion the young girl was crimson red.

The two older sisters smiled at their younger blushing sisters. 

When they got in their house they were immediately  greeted by peggy, the youngest Schuyler sister. 

"How was downtown?" she asked. "Burr tried seducing angelica again" (y/n) said as angelica displayed no emotion on her face.

Peggy on the other hand snickered. (Y/n) yawned grabbing all of her sisters attention. 

"(y/n) you need to go to bed" angelica sternly said. 

"But-" 

"No buts young lady" the young girl sighed as she dragged herself upstairs. 

--

"Why must you be so protective of her?" peggy asked. "Because peggy she is young and doesn't need to be exposed to wrinkles" eliza said.

"Plus she is a lot younger than you" Eliza added. "Eliza!" angelica cried.

"Apologize. Now"

"Sorry peggy i guess you are right" eliza admitted. Peggy smirked and went upstairs holding her head up high.

--

(Y/n) was in her room staring out the window. She had already changed into her nightgown.

A soft sigh escaped her lips. The door creaked as Eliza step in the room.

She plant kisses on the young girls head. "How can we keep doing this?" (y/n) asked.

"Father would never approve of this.." Eliza's voice trailed. "Neither would mother" (y/n) added. Eliza started stroking (y/n)'s hair for comfort.

"But this is highly unheard of" (y/n) felt fat wet tears slip from her eyes. "I know but everything will be okay" eliza reassured.

"Look outside" eliza said. (Y/n) looked outside. "There is a whole world out there" eliza said.

"It can be just you and me" eliza looked at her younger sister. "There would be no worries. Just me, you, and the world" eliza continued.

Both were blindsided by their unusual love. "When do we escape?" (y/n) asked.

What they were doing was quite idiotic but they both didn't care. "Just pack a bag i will let you know tomorrow" eliza said.

The other two sisters joined. They smiled at the sisters at the window.

They could tell they had something planned. They knew that it was going to be bad  And they could tell that they would probably never see them again.

They all cherished this moment together. Knowing that it probably was going to be their last.

"I love you guys" (y/n) full heartedly said. "We love you too" they say. 

"Angelica.."

"Peggy..."

"Eliza..."

"And (y/n)"

"The Schuyler sisters"

"Don't forget to write" angelica pleaded. "We wont" Eliza said.

"We promise. When we get a stable home we will"