Chapter 4

It was very late; everyone was sleep in the schuyler mansion. Except eliza and (y/n). They were both wide awake.

Eliza came into (y/n)'s room with her suitcase. "Pss. (Y/n). Are you awake?" she asked. "Wide awake" (y/n) replied. "Its time to go" eliza said. (Y/n) picked up her bag.

"You ready?" she asked the young (h/c) haired girl. The girl nodded as they left the house. (Y/n) looked back one more time. Remembering the good times in the mansion that she was now leaving.

"Come on, we don't have much time" eliza said snapping (y/n) out of her thoughts. They headed towards the stable. "Pick a horse" eliza told the girl. "Wouldn't that be stealing?" (y/n) asked. "Not really. We can just take one of fathers work horses. He wouldn't miss it" she said.

(Y/n) scurried into the stable and picked out a brown and white gypsy horse. Eliza started to saddle it up. "What's her name?" eliza asked. "Cornelia" (y/n) happily said.

"Why Cornelia?" eliza asked. "I think it would be a good name if i had another sister" (y/n) replied. Eliza searched for a name tag then put it on the gypsy.

"Alright lets go" eliza assisted (y/n) on the horse as she got on. They set off trotting away from the mansion. In a few hours their parents would find them missing. Eliza running away with an ever so faithful (y/n) by her side.

(Y/n) found herself dozing off. "Eliza.. Im tired" the girl yawned. "Its okay (n/n) i won't let you fall" Eliza smiled. "Thanks" the girl said. (Y/n) tightened her girp around elizas waist and pressed her body against Eliza's back.

Indeed in a few hours their parents noticed their absence. They were both gone. Never coming back.

Angelica and Peggy woke up to a scream of anger. They both cautiously walked out their rooms. Peggy stood behind angelica, gripping her arm tightly. "Is everything okay mother?" peggy asked.

"What do you think!?" her mother yelled. Peggy shrunk behind angelica. Their father rushed to the scene. "What's going on?" he asked. "Elizabeth and (y/n) got away" Catherine said.

The two girls eyes widened hearing that. They acted surprised. "We can't let them get away" there mother said. "If the papers found out about their forbidden love i am ruined" philip says. "How do you plan on getting them back?" angelica asked.

"We tell the people to notify us if they are seen" philip smoothly said. Peggy started shaking with fear. She didn't want to know the consequences of their actions.

Eliza and (y/n) were far from the Schuyler mansion. They decided to stop by an open field. (Y/n) felt a hint of nervousness. Eliza grabbed the young girls hand and squeezed it in reassurance.

"We should leave by night. It will be a lot easier to" Eliza said, dismounting Cornelia. "Okay" the girl sighed. "I trust you completely" (y/n) said. Eliza smiled.

"We should probably get some rest" Eliza said. "Yeah" (y/n) rested her head in Eliza chest.

"I love you eliza"

"I love you too.."