Chapter 3

Catherine practically threw (y/n) in her room. She closed it and locked it. (y/n) was left in her room to sob. Eliza was not there to comfort her. The generals wife went downstairs.

"Why is (y/n) crying?" philip asked. "It turns out that our daughters have had romantic feelings for each other" the woman said. The sisters that were left started chocking on their food.

"Really? thats absurd" angelica said with fake shock. "Mother may i be excused" peggy said. Peggy earned a "Yes you may" from her father. 

"Angelica i want you to go with peggy. I need to talk to your father alone" angelica nodded as she went upstairs. When the sisters went upstairs they heard (y/n)'s sobbing.

They tried opening the doors to their rooms but it was locked. "We will get you out we promise" they reassured their sisters.

They went to peggy's room. "We need to get them out" peggy said. "We need to steal the key" angelica added.

"But how?" the girl asked. "Leave that to me. Just check up on (y/n) and eliza without getting caught, okay?" the sister said. They nodded and went their separate ways.

First peggy went to eliza's room. She softly nocked on the door. "Hey eliza Its peggy. Do you need anything?" she asked. "Can you tell (y/n) something for me" she sniffles. "Yeah what is it" the girl patiently said. 

"Can you tell her that i love her and i miss her very much" she asked. The young girl smiled at her sisters helplessness. "Yes i will do that now" peggy went off to (y/n)'s room. She nocked on the door.

"Hey (y/n), its Peggy. Please calm down. I have a message from eliza" the girl stopped crying when Peggy said that. "What did she say?" (y/n) asked as she wiped her tears.

"She said she loved you and she misses you very much" the young girl sniffled and wiped her tears. "Can you tell her i love her too" (y/n) aked.

"I can do that"

"Thank you peggy" the girl walked back to Eliza's room and delivered the message.

--

Angelica came back downstairs. Her parents didn't seem to notice her presence.

"What are we going to do about those two?" angelica spotted the keys in philips back pocket.

"I don't know. I can't have them ruining my reputation" angelica slowly made her way to Philips back pocket. She was taking advantage of her presence not being known.

"They are... They are disgraces to this family. I thought i taught them better than that" angelica slowly stretches her hand out towards the keys.

"Oh well. At least we still have Margarita and angelica to carry out the legacy" angelica swiftly grabbed the keys not making a sound.

"Yeah, at least we have Peggy and angelica" Anglica raced upstairs. She nocked on elizas door. "Eliza, its angelica i got you the key" she unlocked the door. "Go to her" was all that was needed to be said.

Eliza hugged her sister. "Thank you" she whispered. She left to (y/n)'s room.

--

(Y/n) heard the door unlock. She expected it to be mother or father. "(Y/n)" a voice said. She turned around seeing Eliza. "Eliza!" the young girl exclaimed.

She was immediately shushed. "Sorry i am so happy to see you again" Eliza planted kisses on the girls face. (Y/n) giggled. "We must leave tonight" the girl nodded. "So make sure you have everything packed" Eliza said.

"Will we have time to say goodbye to the others" (y/n) asked. "I have no idea" Eliza said. "Maybe" she added. "I will come in your room when its time" Eliza hugged her sister.

"Everything is going to be okay"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

Two chapters in one day. I am on a roll.