One Or The Other (Finnick Odair)

The forest was dark. I heard a a stick break behind me. I quickly turned around to see a face I did not want to see... Johnny. He gave me a smirk. "What happened to your little brother? What was his name? Ah, I know it was Beau." Mock was clearly in his voice. "You killed him!" I hissed. He just laughed wickedly, and creeped toward me. I backed up into a tree and panicked. He was only about one foot away from me. With one swift motion he took my knife that I had in my hand and held it to my throat. But what he didn't know was that I had an extra one in my belt. I quickly took it out and stabbed him in the heart. Hey it was The Hunger Games. He fell to the ground right away. "Congratulations, Jaca Scott is the winner of the 73rd annual Hunger Games!" I was relived yet sad. I had killed people who HAD a family. I had no one. Suddenly, out of nowhere the hovercraft (I think that's what they call it) showed up and took me away. Then I saw something Bloody hideous!!!!! LITERALLY!!! It was my family in Zombie form. I then let out a blood curdling scream.

I woke up with sweat on my forehead, and my throat was hurting. Badly. Oh sorry I am Jaca Scott, I am 21 years old, I have brunette mixed with blonde hair, and I am from District 10. You might know me for winning the 72nd annual Hunger Games at 18. Anyway I made my way to the kitchen and got orange juice out the fridge. Then I remembered. Oh no no no no no please no. Please let this be another nightmare. I pinched myself rather hardly and winced. I groaned, today was the reaping for the 75th annual Hunger Games. Also known as the 3rd quarter quell.

Oh no Jaca just realized she had to go to the reaping. Kinda a cliffhanger. This Is my first story please like. The main characters are not mine, only the ones I made up. Please Kik me at Peace_Forever_10!!!!