He's In Love With Annie

"Wait, Finnick is here too?!?!?!" I asked, basically yelled. She looked past my shoulder and smirked. I spun around and I saw the man I fell in love with at first sight. Yeah, I know that sounds cheeky, and get this, I don't even believe love at first sight. Gosh, I sound ridiculous today. Anyway, I was staring at Finnick thinking about how much I wanted to kiss him until my lips ached when Johanna nudged me and pointed at him. I looked back at him and sure enough, he was looking at me. He gave me a smirk and took off a dummies head without looking. That little show off. "Show off with your knife throwing skills," she suggested. I thought for a moment, I haven't really used a knife for a while. Only on the stupid Peacekeepers. I am totally kidding!!!! Haha. I make my way over to the hologram booth, (you know the one that Katniss was on when all the tributes wanted to be her ally) and selected knife throwing. I breathed in and out and the orange holograms came after me. I flicked my wrist and threw the knifes with accuracy. I dodged all of the holograms weapons and soon I was finished. I heard clapping and it was Mags (Finnick's District Partner). I looked at him and he had a smile on his face, exposing his dimples.

"That was awesome Jace!!!" Johanna exclaimed. "Yeah, I know," I said clearly teasing her. She rolled her eyes, grabbed her axe and started cutting dummies heads off. I looked back over at Finnick and I heard someone say... "He will NEVER love you, he has that mad girl in his District waiting for him! What's her name... Annie Cresta?" The voice hissed. I jerked around to see my enemy "Fang Girl", also known as Enobaria (sorry I don't know how to spell it). "Sorry Fang Girl, but I don't think anybody asked you," I implied, making her hiss at me, and me being me, I hissed right back.

Then I saw Connor throwing a spear, but it kept missing the target. Brutus, Enobaria, and two other blonds (can someone comment me the names of the brother and sister from District 1? But from now on I am gonna call the Hansel and Gretel) were laughing at him. I was seriously about to walk up to them and whoop their asses. (I am sorry I am gonna make this PG13 like the movie so there is gonna be a little bit of cussing and some Scenes in it but don't think I am a bad guy) but I just walked over to Connor and said... "Their looking at you like you're dinner, show them who's boss blond boy," I said looking him straight in the eye. He stared at me for a moment. "I can't do this! I am gonna die in these games! I am to young to die!!!!" He yelled at me. "Okay maybe that last sentence was a little dramatic and cheeky but hey I'm only 21," he explained. I sighed and took his cheek with my right hand. (that is numb as I am writing this chapter). "Look, you can so do this. I know you can. Here let me help you," I encouraged. He looked at me hesitantly, but nodded enthusiastically. I took his wrist, held it back, then flung it forward. It went straight in the middle. He stared at me wide eyed. "I think I am afraid of you for the first time in forever!" (For the first time in forever, there will be music there will be love. Sorry Frozen moment.) I gasped pretending to be hurt. "Just keep doing that and you will be fine in the games," I said. As soon as I was about to turn around and walk away, he grabbed my waist, turned me around, and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Thank you," he whispered into the crook of my neck. I sighed. "Your welcome, Connor." He finally let go after what seemed like hours, and smiled at me. I gave a warm smile back and walked over to the axe station to meet Johanna. As I was walking I saw Finnick and there was something bothering him. I looked him in the eye and saw something that shocked me... He had a pang of jealousy in his eyes.

Sorta a cliffhanger huh. Was this chapter long enough, because I spent a lot of time on it. But don't worry I loved writing this chapter. I am still sorry I haven't been able to upload for a long time, my Internet isn't working. Only if I am at my friends house or at the park (which they are rebuilding) will I have Internet. And also my family and I have been worrying about Middle school since I am in fifth grade and all that stuff. Plus I saw the new movie Captain America The Winter Solider. It is a really awesome movie. Two more questions and I won't bother you until I write the next chapter. Do you think that I should do P.O.V changes in my story? And can you read my friend Charlotte's story? It is either called The Hunger Games/Catching Fire One Shots, or Our Love Is Mute!!! You should totally read it. Haha this is a long Authors Note!!! Oh and two more things. I am PROBABLY making a sequel but not based on MockingJay. Last I am going to write all my chapters at once so I can upload them fast.
Love,
Kelsey