The Reaping

I picked out a pink crop top that went just above my belly button, some white high waisted shorts, and some sandals. I was so not looking forward to this, I mean who would want to see someone get basically put to death?!?!?! Yeah that's what I thought, no one. I quickly grabbed some more orange juice and I chugged it down. As I made my way through the front door, I saw 12 year old loosing it. They were completely broken down. I suddenly saw Poppy (I am making a name up I don't know what their names are) in a Pink outfit head to toe. Gosh I can't stand Capitol people. As soon as everyone was in the thingie (where they get reaped) she have the speech and showed the dumb video. "Wow, that video never gets old!" She said with so much enthusiasm, I thought I was gonna puke. "Oh it's old." I muttered under my breath. "Now ladies first!" She spun her hand around in the bowl and picked up a white piece of paper. She strutted terribly over to the microphone. "Jaca Scott!" I slowly made my way up to the stage.Poppy looked so angry. You see we sorta kinda have a past so yea. Then she strutted to the boy bowl (lol) and she picked a name. "Connor Powell!" No no no why him?!?! Why my best friend!!!!! Since there were no guy winners in District 10 she picked a random names out of the bowl.

So I hope you liked it comment and vote, and no hate please. Love ya Tributes!!!!