Behind Story

"Is this what you really want Daji? Just to have fun and nothing else?"

That was the last word he heard bago niya lisanin ang kwartong iyon. He is not into that kind of situation. Ayaw niyang nagiging masiyadong emotional ang mga taong nabibigyan niya ng kaligayahan. He is satisfied so is the other person. Yun lang ang mahalaga sa kanya.

He found his way down the stairs of that beautiful and exquisite hotel. Everything was perfectly placed. The lights, the giant chandeliers, the silky smooth couches and the fragrant aroma that surrounds the whole place. It was just heaven for him. Nakita niya ang pagkindat ng isang foriegn guy pero wala siyang pakialam dito. He had his share of pleasure. Pagod na siya para makipagbabakbakan pa ulit.

He was outside the hotel. He was looking. out for a ride. Hindi niya gustong malaman ng kanyang Papa ang ginagawa niya. Dahil kapag nalaman nito, he might end up getting into the dumpsite. Ang sekreto niya ay dapat manatiling sekreto.

He hailed a taxi cab. Mabilis siyang sumakay dito at itinuro niya ang direction ng kanyang pupuntahan. He looked at the rear view mirror. He was looking fine. He has this piercing brown eyes. His brows was perfectly shaped just like that of a Greek God. Yes. He was that handsome that even the taxi driver can't concentrate on his driving. His lips was devil red. It was tempting. He has a very smooth and white complexion. He guessed it was just a gift from the one who created humans. But for him. It was a curse. It was so blissful to get everything that he liked. But deep down inside, there was a big hole in his heart.

He just brushed off his black thick hair and he was about to arrive at his place. Binayaran niya ang taxi driver at kinindatan niya ito. Namula naman ito at agad naring umalis. Natawa siya dahil hindi niya akalain that even straight guys will look at him that way.

He likes fucking.. Yes, it makes him feel alive. One night is enough with the one he wants to jump on his thing. The one who makes him go erotica. Yun ang kanyang dadalhin sa isang hotel room. Make him feel the expertise he had mastered for a long time. He was a good bed firecracker.

That is all he is. And it will remain that way.

It will remain that way....

A/N

This is my 4th story. I came up with this idea dahil I was watching a film called Doushite Furetakunai.. Its a very sweet film from Japan. Its a gayxcurious film that has a happy ending. I would recommend that you guys watch it.

Well hindi naman bago sa inyo ang aking pagsusulat for those who have read my other works. I will really start to be committed with my writing. I will make this new story a great one.

MrAoiKun