Summer Of a Lifetime

A/N :DDDDDD

'heeeyooo. kay this is my first ever story posted here on watpad hope you like it ;$ so............. please please please..the main characters surname LUCA is pronounced (loose-a) do NOT pronounce it (LUKE-a)

LOOL. no hidden meanings (im dirty minded bear with me ) its my neices last name i love the 'italianess' of it :D

is italiness a word?? hmm whatver.

beware the useage of some random italian words or phrases every once in a while.

im a stickler for spelling and grammar sorry in advance and please feel free to point out mistakes and such things.

comment on your thoughts. should i continue ?? are you INTERSTED??

responses responses RESPONSES please!

vote if you liiiike. share w/ your freindsyou just do whatever you waaant. hope you enjoy i won't delay you any further heres the Preface :O

and the first CHAPTERRR!! :3

~ kallie (:

*************************************************

16 year old Arianna de Luca had it all. The exotic beauty, the school. the house, the grades, the boy and the friends.Her life was just great. That was until a sister of her mother's, who nobody seems to want to talk about, phones to inform the de Lucas on the passing of Arianna Morrieti. The very woman she was named for. GRANMERE .Someone she'd heard whispers of, seen black and white polaroids of, but never actuallyKNOWN.Let alone MET! But most the shock is yet to come when her Adrianna and Antonio's parents delivered the life changing news after reading Grandmere's will. That news was what changed the Arianna she would have...COULD HAVEbecome, into the Arianna de Luca she is now. This is a story about a rich kid that had a change in heart.