chapter #2 (part2)

A/N i decided to add this on as part of chapter #2 as well, instead of #3, thast why its hella short. but i feel bad about the shortness soooo... i'll upload the next chapter today as well ;)

comments would be amazing, anything really even an "upload soon" i dont know if you guys are liking this or not unless you TELL me ..

and vote only if you think chapters are worth a vote...

“Give me your keys Britt!”

it took all of my concentration to keep my voice steady.

“I don’t think…”

“Brittany Marie Carter! You will give me those keys this instant!” I hissed, on the verge of tears.

after 5 painful seconds she sighed in defeat and handed me the keys.

“Thank you.”

This time my voice did crack.

Turning on my heel I strode to Brittany’s powder blue VW convertible and jumped into the front seat. I rummaged through my purse while the girls buckled up. Using the rearview mirror I applied the coral lipstick I’d found. Tears pricked the backs of my eyes and I immediately blinked them away behind the huge sunglasses perched on my nose. Chrissy was the first to speak up.

“so… where to next A”, she asked timidly.

I let out a humorless chuckle.

“there’s no need to sound so scared, all I know is that I want to get away for a little bit and just have some fun” , I replied.

“AMEN TO THAT SISTAH”, Britt yelled from the back.

Forcing myself to smile at her antics I managed something along the lines of a grimace. But as we turned onto the freeway, one single tear streamed down my face and with it my heart broke in half to the sounds of my friend’s laughter.

******

I woke up to the sun shining in my face.  I have no clue where I was or how I got there for that matter. All I understood was that I was sprawled on grass a few feet away from an in-ground outdoor pool. I lifted me head to immediately put it back down again.

woaaah, head rush.

I tried again, slower this time, and managed to sit up, my head banging, I stretched my surprisingly bare feet. Where the hell are my shoes?

“Britt?” I called out, my voice horse and dry.

Coughing I got up and look around. FUCK, what happened?! The grass I had been laying on moments ago was littered with plastic red cups, confetti and a few people passed out all over the place. Startled, I took a involuntary step back. I hadn’t realized there were plastic deck chairs behind me and I found myself yet again sprawled on the ground. I heard the sound of a sliding glass door opening and closing. A pair of dark brown eyes looked into my own, as something nudged my head.  I blinked not comprehending.  Sitting up slowly I turned and saw a guy about my age in a maroon polo and khaki shorts smiling at me. He smiled and my face flushed as I thought of how horrendous I must look right now, wrinkly clothes, no shoes, my hair must be a rats nest, make up smudged and just sitting there gawking at him in bewilderment, just GORGEOUS . snapping out of it I stood up primly and smoothed the hem of my dress down.

“Alright, who are you and how the fuck did I get here?” I asked,

grinning even wider the boy stuck his hand out for me to shake.

“Well, I’m Blake, and if you found yourself among the passed out you were at the party of the summer that my brother Aaron threw last night.”

A/N picture of chrissy ------------------------>

i love her character xD