chapter 2 (part1)

A/N

  Dedicated to bpez1996 for being my first ever FAN aughhhhh . made my day yesterday so i decided to type this and the next chapter out. so yeah thankyouu <3  ;D

sooo...You will get to know the characters in her CURRENT life in the next 2 chapters.

enjoy and comment .. PLEASE COMMENT, problems, good things, ANYTHING :P

oh and remember VOTE ONLY UNDER DURESS!

ahlie. Feel free to vote :DD

yah..votes would be nice..

***

Wrapping the fluffy white towel more securely on my head, I opened the door adjoining the bathroom to my room and padded across the floor to the vanity table beside my bed. I changed the current being blasted on my ipod to “Something about the sunshine”.  It may have been a movie for girls aged 8 to 12  but it sure was a catchy song! And plus it totally fit my mood. I headed into my closet to find an outfit to wear. After what seemed like AGES of searching I finally decided on a Marc Jacobs floral print dress that stopped mid-thigh. I paired it with my favorite nautical slip ons and a faded denim mini-vest. Walking out of the closet as Imma Be began to blast from the dock. Sitting down in front of the vanity I pulled a comb through my hair as I let it air-dry before straightening. I have really long hair that reaches the middle of my back. My hair is naturally curly but it’s usually straightened into submission. I’m half Italian so I guess you could say I have more “exotic” features. I have my dad’s tanner complexion, his dark, glossy hair, thick brows and lashes and his large hazel eyes. The only thing I inherited from my mom is her ski-slope nose and pink lips.  Finally finished with my hair I put on my favorite watermelon flavored ultra sheen lip gloss & sunscreen infused moisturizer. With that I took one last look in my full-sized mirror hanging on the wall and strode back downstairs to search for my bag and Inez.

Skipping into the kitchen I looked for the snack Inez was supposed to have left but didn’t see anything. I took a seat at the island in the middle of the huge kitchen. I began to idly drum my fingers for all of 30 seconds until I got tired of waiting. I decided to just call on her myself rather than wait for god knows how long. Pushing the intercoms SPEAK button I shouted into it.

   “INEEEZ! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES! GEEEZ! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? I PRECISELY REMEMBER ASKING FOR A SNACK TO BE READY BY THE TIME I GET DOWNSTAIRS. I SEE NO SUCH SNACK. SO HELP ME GOD, IF I’M NOT SATISFIED IN THE NEXT 60 SECONDS DADDY will BE HEARING ABOUT THIS!”

The intercom can be heard from any room in house; kind of like a PA system at school. One of my mother’s finer ideas: a way to communicate with as little effort as possible.

Just then a tin and very much afraid-looking Inez scurried into the kitchen.

            “I’m sorry Mizz” she apologized

“I did not mean to take so long. It izz jas zat zee gaad-na…”

            “Inez” I interrupted her.

“I don’t want to hear it I am about to pass out from being deprived of proper food. You know how much despise airplane food. Can you just go and make the dang snack already?”

Pursing her lips Inez adjusted her cap, smoothed her hands down the front of her bright white apron and opened the fridge with a little more force than necessary.

Smiling I took my seat again and  Pulled out my phone.

‘hey ugly, I’m baaack!