Chapter 1

A/N

kaay filler chapters are this one and the next 1 or 2 chapters as well. I need you to get a feel for the character and her Family/ daily life before everything really starts. i promise it DOES get better :$

gramtic and spelling erros are accidental :$

***********************                                                                              ******************************

A large bearded man with Bright red hair, in a Chauffer’s uniform holding up a sign was the first thing I saw as I stepped  out of terminal 3.

Oh God. I feel bad for the person he’s takes home.

  I realized as I got closer that the sign he held up read “ADRIANNA DE LUCA”

 shit. Mum and dad must have gotten a new chauffeur and hadn’t bothered to tell me. Humph TYPICAL .

I pulled my hot pink iPod out of a pocket in my white romper and put the ear buds in my ears blasting Katy Perry’s California Girls as I left the chump of a Chauffeur to deal with the 3 huge Louis Vuitton suitcases and hot pink LV carry on and waited for him to get my door.

The man who’s name I hadn’t bothered finding out looked completely and utterly baffled. His eyes widening. As comical as his facial expression was I was NOT going to let him see my amusement.

“Well? Don’t just STAND there gawking at me! Are you gonna open the door or not? “

His momentary shock from my previous actions quickly turned into amusement at my remarks as he opened the door for me. Sighing dramatically I pushed passed him and stepped on his toes for good measure, sliding across the tan leather seats of the shiny white Lexus.

Rummaging the through my fringed hobo for my lip gloss and a clip to hold my hair up and off my shoulders. I re-glossed as necessary and proceeded to clip my hair messily at the top of my head as the chauffeur got in. Our eyes met in the rear view mirror, his green eyes twinkling and the smile on his face not pissed, sheepish or embarrassed as it ought to have been. Instead he was smirking at me as though he knew a secret I didn’t.  Having had enough, I slid on my over sized black Dior sunglasses, pursed my lips and rolled up the tinted divider between me and the chump.

Aha, I liked the sound of that “the chump”. I dub the Chump of LA. I giggled quietly to myself. I got comfortable for the hour long ride ahead of us. I hadn’t realized how just how much I’d missed being here.

 ***********************

I rolled down the windows in the back and watched as the familiar neighborhood sped by. Just around that corner was my house. 6811 Zumirez Drive. In that house was my room, in that room was a bathroom, and in that bathroom was a white porcelain Jacuzzi tub and stand in shower, and in either one of those there will be a very relaxed me. I was headed straight for it as soon as the car rolled up in front of my place. The car stopped in front of the gates leading to my house as we waited for access. Rather than wait for The Chump to gain authorization I stuck my head out the window and yelled at the top of my lungs.

 “ISAAC, IM HOOOME. & I JUST SPENT FOURS IN A PLANE I NEED A BATH S.T.A.T! OPEN THE DANG GATES ALREADY”

A voice came from the intercom

“ welcome back Miss de Luca, it’s been uuuh -------  quiet, without you around.”

“Don’t worry Isaac, I’m not going an-y-where till Christmas, we have months to liven things up around here.”

 I rolled the windows back up not even bothering to catch his reply, Isaac has been with the Family since before even I was born. He’s Daddy’s assistant and is in charge of overseeing who goes in and out of the house too. He loved the drama I brought to the staff no matter how much he says he doesn’t or tries to talk me out of annoying the hell out of new people working for us.

As soon as the car circled around to the front of my place I hopped out not bothering to even let The Chump get the door for me. I was in desperate need of that shower and I would NOT be putting it off any longer.  Sprinting into the house I nearly knocked over Inez, our housekeeper.

“oomph, sorry Nezzy! I’m sort of in a hurry.”

I handed my ginormous hobo to her tiny baffled form.

“You, take that and I am going to take that Freesia scented soak in the tub I’ve been waiting for. And once I’m done you will be a complete Fiore and have a snack put out for me in the kitchen!”

“Vell mizz de Luca..”

“You are just Perfetti Inez ” I interrupted kissing her cheek.

“but mizz I have.. “

“but nothing, it’ll be fine. Trust me! "

And with that I ran up the staircase leading to the east wing where my room was. When I got to the second floor I kicked off my shoes and padded across the plush carpet straight into my bedroom. It was just as I had left it 2 months before!

Everything in my room was a pristine white: the leather chaise, the daybed under the bay window, the fluffy genuine sheepskin rug, the walls, and the tulips on my desk. I decided to design it that way after seeing it in an Italian magazine on a plane ride to Venice. The only color in the entire room was the plum colored Calvin Klien bed sheets & Purple and gold duvet on the whit four posters Queen sized bed. I loved how crisp and orderly it made things. I crossed the room not bothering to collapse on the bed but rather take that much anticipated and much needed bath!

 *******************************                                              ****************************************

A/N

yes another author's note :$

& yeah horrible chapter iknoww..

but since i have the next 2 chapters already written out im goign to post them tmrw night.

thank's for bearing with me :D

-kallie (: