twenty-nine

ineedoxyjin

hellooo

jungkookie💕

oh youre done unpacking ?

ineedoxyjin
yesh

jungkookie💕

nice

whatre you doing rn ?

ineedoxyjin

laying on my bed

im tired and cold

jungkookie💕
i see

maybe you should sleep or get a blanket

ineedoxyjin

i just hope jungkook doesnt come in

jungkookie💕
hes gonna have to go in eventually

ineedoxyjin

ik but
im ugly when i sleep

jungkookie💕
lol ur probably cute

ineedoxyjin

why do you keep saying im cute im not

jungkookie💕

but you probably areee

ineedoxyjin

ugh fine whatever

im just sleepy

jungkookie💕

soo

are you excited

ineedoxyjin

for what

jungkookie💕

aren't you on a field trip or something

ineedoxyjin
oh ya

eh im not that excited but its an honour to share a room with jk

jungkookie💕
im confused do you like jungkook or not

ineedoxyjin

ofc i like him what do you mean

jungkookie💕

no its like one day youre like
ugh im partners with jk

but now ur like omg its an honour

ineedoxyjin

it is

and im tired and cold

jungkookie💕

well then maybe you should sleep or get a blanket

ineedoxyjin

eh im too lazy to get a blanket

im goo

jungkookie💕

goo-d?

hello

are you still there

did you fall asleep

------

jungkook walked back to the room to find you sleeping without a blanket or anything, so he just sighed and opened the closet door. He found extra blankets there and placed them on you, so you wouldn't be cold. Aish this girl needs to learn how to take care of herself. He then went to get ready for sleep.

When he woke up, you were still sleeping. His bed was across from yours so the first thing he saw when he woke up was your sleeping face. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. He thought to himself with a smile.

Suddenly you woke up from your peaceful sleep and saw jungkook staring at you. "AHH" you screamed as you quickly flipped to the other side of the bed while covering yourself with the blanket. After a while it started getting stuffy so you had to come up for air. You peeked your eyes out from under the covers to check if he was still looking. However, when you went to look, he wasn't there. Phew, he's gone. You thought as you sighed in relief and got out of bed.

The first thing you did in the morning was go pee, so you opened the bathroom door, only to find a shirtless Jungkook changing. "OH MY GOODNE- IM SO SORRY AH OK HA SORRY" You yelled out as you quickly slammed the door shut. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME? You waited for jungkook to finish changing, but for some reason he was taking a long time. After waiting for another 5 minutes, you knocked on the bathroom door to check if he was almost done.

"Hello? jungkook? Um I'd really appreciate it if you could change faster because I really need to go pe- i mean use the washroom, so if you could just hurry up I'd be really happy."

You waited for a response, but all you got was complete silence.

"Um hello? Jungkook are you even in the-" "I'm showering." Those two words shut you up immediately. "Oh um I'll just come back later?" "Oh uh, you can come and quickly use the washroom if you need to, the shower curtains are opaque anyways." What do I do. Do I stay outside and risk me peeing myself? or do I go in and pee while he showers. i thought about it for a moment, but then my bladder was like NOPE and I ran into the bathroom quickly pulling my pants down and sitting on the toilet.

I quickly tried to pee quietly, but that didn't really work, so once I was done I pulled my pants up and flushed the toilet. The thing was, if I flush the toilet, it makes the water from the shower turn cold, so once I flushed the toilet, a few seconds later I heard Jungkook yell because of the cold water. "OH SHOOT THAT'S COLD" "AH, IM SORRY" I said as I quickly washed my hands and left the washroom.