thirty-nine

dear diary / journal / laptop idk
feb 14 - our anniversary !

               It has been 6 years being married to jungkook. Ah, I remember our wedding, it was pretty strange. jin was trying to eat while trying to get all the members to control themselves. namjoon kept breaking everything and yoongi looked tired but stayed awake for the sake of the wedding. hoseok just stayed on the dance floor and danced while taehyung talked with all the children. but Jimin kept congratulating us and he looked pleased and happy with the wedding, so that was good. Anyways, Jungkook and I are happily married, with 2 kids.

Yes, 2 kids. A boy and a girl. At the moment our son, ji hun, is 4, while mi sun, our daughter, is 2. They're honestly really tough to manage. but at least they get along with each other, as well as the rest of bangtans kids. Jimins and taehyungs kids come over to play a lot, and sometimes all the members and their kids get together and eat dinner. 

oh speaking of which, jungkook just came home along with  taehyung and jimin. so i better wrap this up because i need to cook dinner for all of them. my husband has just come into the room to kiss me, but i accidentally deleted a couple sentences where i rant about cooking because he scared me. rip.

but anyways, im living the best life I can live with two beautiful children and a beautiful husband. :) idk what else to write so I guess i'll stop here. bye !

- park jihye

la fin

+ a/n : it's over ;_; but thank you for reading my first story and i plan on writing more !