11:19

i forgot to refill my 4g and it ran out i'm mad why is it so expensive

eunwoo rubbed his hands together roughly.

he had been waiting since 11:11 for someone to burst out of the shadows; someone to pop in to say "good evening" and maybe even another "you're cute."

eunwoo had enough evidence to say that he indeed blushed when moonbin called him cute.

he indeed blushed when their hands touched each other for much longer than needed.

he indeed blushed when moonbin told him that the scarf suited him.

he was indeed filled with disappointment when moonbin was going to bend down to kiss his cheek, but hesitated last minute and settled for a quiet "have a good night" instead.

he was indeed pissed off, to say the least, that his shy, awkward self couldn't bring himself to say "good night" back.

with mixed feelings and racing mind, he waited.

he pondered back to his wish for tonight.

i wish he kisses my cheek.

and in that very moment, prince charming came into view from around the corner in his royal attire of skinny jeans and white t-shirt; covered by a thin jacket that was topped with a long coat. eunwoo noticed he was wearing glasses as well. pretty.

he waved happily to moonbin with a smile on his face. he was glad when an equally enthusiastic smile was returned.

"hello," eunwoo said.
"good evening. how are you?"
"i'm good, i guess. you?"
"i feel calm"

he was right. the atmosphere did feel calm. again blanketed in velvety navy, the only sound passing their ears were the crickets chirping in the trees.

"do you make wishes sometimes?" eunwoo asked out of the blue.

moonbin nodded. "i've only been coming this way for a month though. so i'm sure the amount of your wishes outweigh mine by millions."

"i didn't wish that much tonight"
"can i know what you wished for?"
"i'd rather keep it a secret," eunwoo laughed.

"can i ask you another thing?" moonbin questioned, barely audible from the volume of his voice.

"go on"
"can you hold my hand? it's kind of cold"

smooth, eunwoo internally praised him. real smooth.

"you should wear gloves next time. dress warmer when you go out at this time of night."
"says the person who wasn't wearing a scarf two nights ago"
"oh shut up. that's different. you know what they should have?"
"what?"
"cheek warmers. mine always seem to be getting cold"

and in that moment eunwoo's wish was granted. moonbin leaned down to kiss his cheeks with soft lips of melted chocolate.

"oh." eunwoo could feel warmth climbing up his face, blush creeping up his ears. "i guess they're not cold anymore." he whispered.