11:23 !!

this is messy because i got 3 hours of sleep last night but hello

"i wish he would pay more attention to my feelings. i wish he understands how fucking nervous he makes me feel. i wish my love for him is-"

"love for who?"

eunwoo whipped his head around. had he said that out loud? fuck.

moonbin stared at him with a melancholic expression. he attempted to hide it, but eunwoo realized the moment he turned to face him.

"ah sorry for interrupting you." moonbin muttered.
"wait i-"

moonbin started to speed walk away, and then, realizing that eunwoo was following closely behind, broke into a sprint.

"why are you running!?" eunwoo shouted after him.
"don't follow me!" moonbin panicked and glanced at his pursuer, his legs increasing their speed.

"don't you dare, you fucker," eunwoo groaned.

thank goodness for high school P.E. or he wouldn't have the capacity to catch up to moonbin and tackle him to the ground without missing a breath.

they both lay down on the grass Side by Side™, eunwoo's hand locking moonbin into place.

"no escaping now," he laughed. sort of.
"i'm sorry." moonbin sighed.
"for what?"
"for being so-"
"extra?"
"yes, that but- it's nothing." he attempted to get up but eunwoo's hands were too strong.
"you made me sprint, you onion ring. i'm not taking nothing for an answ-"
"who were you talking about?"

eunwoo loosened his grip. "what?"
"when you made your wish. who were you talking about?"
"you mean the... love thing?"
"yes. that."
"i'd rather not say"
"why not?"
"because the person might not like me back"
"why would it matter if you told me or not? i mean i-i'm obviously not the person so-"

eunwoo snapped before moonbin could finish his false statement.

"what. no. shut your fucking mouth. you want me to tell you? i'll tell you. i like you. yeah that's right: i love you. it was you. i. fucking. love. you."

"you what?"

"did i fucking stutter?"

"calm down i'm just in shock i-"

"and why? why wouldn't i like you? why wouldn't i want you to love me back? why wouldn't i worry about how you feel about me
every day? why wouldn't i wish for you to hug me and kiss me and say i love you and- and-"

eunwoo stopped. his heart was overwhelmed. "i just really like you, okay? i'm sorry for exploding like this."

"what did you say you wished for?"

blush made its way up his face intensely. "a hug and a kiss and an 'i love you'," eunwoo whispered.

"i guess the stars have aligned again tonight because i fucking love you," moonbin smiled and kissed eunwoo softly, pulling him into a hug full of love and warmth.

eunwoo glanced up at the moon.

wish granted.