11:22

i'm going home i'm going home i'm going home i'm going home i'm going hOME

i'm fuckin ecstatic

one week later and eunwoo was already wishing to call moonbin his.

he had already wished for a list of things; a hug from the back (not granted), another cheesy pick up line (granted), another kiss on the cheek (not granted), a hug (not granted), more hand holding (granted), and a kiss on the lips.

not granted.

of course not! it was too soon. eunwoo felt the need to chill and give it time; but time was forever and he wasn't ready to wait that long.

tonight moonbin promised to bring him tea to warm him up.

another kiss on the cheek would be okay too eunwoo thought, he still gladly accepted the offer, though.

he speedily made his wish when the clock hand ticked forward to 11:11.

i wish my love life isn't completely hopeless

i wish he thinks about me how i do about him

and he didn't see moonbin standing behind him with a cup of peppermint tea, smiling graciously at eunwoo's shut, concentrated eyes as he made his wishes.

"hey, there," he said once eunwoo finally turned around to meet his eyes.
"hi! i mean, hi."
"here's the tea i promised. i'm sorry i drank a bit beforehand because i was kinda cold"

holy shit, eunwoo thought, an indirect kiss

"ah! but don't worry i poured it into another cup so it's all clean"

eunwoo internally groaned. god fucking dammit moonbin.