2

(1 week earlier)

"Hello?" Derek asked lowly, holding the phone infront of him, the speaker on. The pack huddled around the small device, curiousness etched onto their features. Deatons voice flowed through the device.
"I have a...task, for you. Meet me at the clinic as soon as possable". Then he hung up. No other explination, just that. Derek rolled his eyes but headed out of the pack house anyway, the pack trailing behind.

Deaton locked the door the second they were all in, flipping the sign to 'closed' before ushering everyone to the back room.
He reeked of nervousness.
"What is it now Deaton?" Lydia asked, slightly unimpressed with the little detail they had recieved.
"The Alpha Packs back". He stated firmly, now having everyones attention. Derek looked pissed.
"And they have a target, a very powerful target."
"Alpha?" Jackson asked unsurely.
Deaton shook his head. "Hybrid".
That shocked everyone.

"I thought they were extinct?". Malia asked in disbelief.
Deaton hummed in response, fiddling with the hem of his jacket sleeve. "I thought so to, but there's a very high chance this is, currently, the last one alive.".
Everyone fell silent, processing the news. Derek was the one to break it.

"What of?".

Deaton hesitated before answering.
"Definatley a wolf, the other half I believe is a fox. Theres also something else, but Im not sure what it is. I dont think they do either". He explained, a secret awe in his voice. Scott narrowed his eyes. "How can they be a wolf AND a fox? That's physically impossible." He asked.

"It rare, but It can happen. Usually when a wolf and a fox mates, or it came from an ancestor." Deaton explained once more.
"Do you know its age?" Kira asked, breaking her silence. " 17". He answered bluntly, making Kira's eyebrows knot into a frown. "He cant be that powerful at such a young age". She argued to Deatons previous statement. The vet shrugged slightly. "My thought were the same, but its likely they have had proffesional practice, or a strong blood relative."

Scott was nervous, to say the least, much like the rest of his pack, well.....except Derek. He kept a stoic face just like always, completley unfazed by Deatons news. Per-Usual.

"Your sure?" Lydia asked, her voice dripping with nervousness.

"Its the only possability". Deaton answered with worry laced in his voice. It was odd for the veterinarian to be worried, he usually has a detailed explanation for everything.

"Where?" Derek asked, his voice gruff. Deaton inhaled. "Beacon hills".
The pack was suprised to say the least, the memories of Beacon hills were faint, nearly forgotten.

"Is this mission, in any way, like the previous one?"
Scott asked, freezing at the thought of there last visit there.
"Quite similar, yes".
Scott felt a shiver go down his spine. Their last mission there was to track down a powerful creature in Beacon Hills, which was being targeted by the Alpha pack. One of their biggest rivals.
It took over a month, but they finally  managed to find the creature. Claudia Stilinski, very dangerous Kitsune. She helped them fight off the Alpha pack, gratefull for the protection they provided her.

But it was because of them that she was killed by the Alpha Deucalion.
The guilt never disapeared, espicially after they descovered she had an 8 year old son, and a husband who had alcohol problems.
Beacon hills was never mentioned after that.

Now they were told they had to go back, for the exact same reason.
To track down another creature.

Scott reminded himself of the description in a slow, destined way, hoping to erase the memories of the Kitsune. Even if it was just for a minute

----------------

Scott shook himself from his thoughts, looking at Deaton. "When do we leave?".

Most of the pack looked at him unsurely.

Deaton gave him a small smile.

"Tomorrow".
The pack went ballistic at the though of returning to Beacon Hills so soon.

-------Beacon Hills High School-------

Scott could stop his hands from shaking as they arrived at the school, jumping out of Jacksons Porsche. He studied the crowd of students. They all smelled of human, except for his pack which were now mixed into the flood of students, messing up his smell. His head snapped towards the parking lot, watching a silver Lamborghini Aventador park close to the school. A tall male slipped out, wearing lose clothes. His hair was a dark brown, stiled upwards, much like Scotts. He had a chiseled jaw with defined features. His eyes were light, whiskey brown from what Scott could see. He quickly turned his attention back to pack, walking into the school, mentally wondering why the boy seemed different from the others.

The school day went faster than Scott had expected, but he certainly wasn't complaining.
He didn't see the boy from the morning through out the day, but he managed to catch his scent on a tall, curly haired boy. From what he could tell, they were both human, but their scents seemed to have the odd......artificial smell to it. He decided he'd ask Derek later.
His thoughts were torn from his mind when he heard the soft rumble of the boys Aventador, which silently peeled out of the car park, disappearing down the street. The were went to follow it, but though better.
He'd just ask Derek.

Hi again! So I've already written out most of the chapters to they'll be coming quick, but after that it'll be a bit slower. Please vote, comment and follow me! Byez!