3

(The next day)

The next day went fast for the pack. Scott did he best to get another whiff of the curly haired boy, but he had sat on the complete opposite side of the classroom, as far as possible from Scott, which he thought was Odd. He still didn't see the boy from the previous morning, but his scent lingered in the hallways.
As lunch rolled by, Scott got a text from Derek, who was out searching for a place for them to stay.

From: Derek

'Found a place big enough. You got anything?'

From: Derek

'You avoided the topic quite well last night.'

Scott rolled his eyes but replied anyway, doing his best to avoid the conversation again.

To: Derek

"Nothing yet.'

There was a moment when his phone showed up with no new texts, which had Scott worry that Derek didn't believe him. The were hadn't mentioned anything about the boy, and he didn't want to until he had a more useful piece of prove to use other than his odd smell.

From: Derek

'Alright. See you after school'

To: Derek

'K'.

Scott sighed in relief as he turned the device off, thankful to have escape his Alpha's questions once more.

Derek sent him an address a few minutes before Scott turned his phone off again, turning to the pack.
They were silently chatting, eating, and discussing options while looking around the room.
Scott did the same, eyes scanning the tables until he landed on one not to far away. The male he saw the last morning sat the with 3 others. 2 males and a female. They were all, undeniably attractive. Not that Scott would admit that aloud.
"Them?" He asked unaurely, capturing everyones attention. The followed his pointed finger to the table, silently cotemplating. Scott knew it was a long shot bringing them, but he wanted to get some of the packs attention on them.

"Could be, there sents are a little off. They smell like humans from here though." Liam answered shyly, looking at Scott who smiles at the young Beta, thankful the pack was at least considering the group. "Well have to get closer". Malia added, still staring at the table. "I have History with one of them, but he sits to far away." Scott added quietly, receiving  a slow nod from the coyote.

"We should stop staring before anyone in this school thinks we're even more creepy."
The pack stared at Lydia with unbearable expressions. "We're not creepy! Derek's creepy." Jackson shot back defensively, tucking his arm around Lydia's waist. Th pack laughed it off, there attention wandering from the group, who, unknowing to them, and heard the whole thing.

"There all really hot though".
Lydia glared at him before her hands raised in a flat position. Jackson winced as he palm made contacts with his cheek, leaving a red taint. He grumbled before falling silent. Lydia crossed her arms over her chest in a mixture of annoyance and pride, causing the pack to laugh again.

Last period flew by just as fast as the day, and the pack soon found themselves asking out of the school in a large, messy group. They all separated into different cars after Scott sent them all the address he had acquired from Derek.

Scott drove with Jackson and Lydia, the rest of the pack following them, scattered out in diffrent vehicles . They soon arrived at the adress Derek had given Scott, completley awe struck at the structure in front of him. The building was a light, smooth shade of brown. The window frames were white and the door was dark brown, much like the porch. It looked to be 2 storied, 3 if you include the attic. Darek stood on the porch, looking rather pleased with himself. "T-This is where were staying?!" Liam asked in disbelief, staring at the house in awe as the pack tumbled onto the porch. "How did you afford this?" Jackson asked, not bothering to hide his admiration for the house. "Family money". Derek answered with a shrug. "What about when we leave?" Jackson shot back. "Its transportable. Itll take a while but well be able to take it back to California." Derek answered without hesitation. The pack nodded in appreciation. "Go chose your rooms". He said with a small smile. "Thank you Alpha!" Derek got from everyone as they ran past. He smiled proudly.

Once everyone had settled in, they all huddled together in the living room for movie night with pizza. The girls shared the smaller couch, while the boys were scattered across the long, 'L' couch and floor.
After a couple movies, (including the notebook-Due to Lydia), the pack didn't move from their spread out puppy pile, discussing what to do to reveal the hybrid.
"Wolfsbane?" Allisom offered, knowing she could handle wolfsbane with ease. The pack immediatley dissagreed. " It's also part fox, so it may be amine to it alone,and if it is they can use it against us". Liam probed, examining the possibilities.
"Meat?" Lydia said, a grin on her face. The pack looked at her oddly. "What? Dont wolves like meat?" She asked innocently, laughing at the annoyed looks of the pack. "Demeaning". Jackson muttered next to her, making her laugh more.
Suddenly, Liam sat up rather quickly, immedialtey catching the packs attention. "The eclipse! It weakens all weres, so if he's a hybrid of two, he'll be alot weaker than us!" He states proudly, a smug look for n his face. Derek nods approvingly.
"Thats in 4 days, It'll work". He said. His eyes flashing red as he grinned.

The pack continued to lay there for another our or so before Allison declared she was tired. Lydia, who baited Jackson to come as well, trailed behind her. Both Liam and Hayden, who had been awfully quite the whole time, quickly copied their actions. Derek, Scott and Malia were then left alone. After a few minutes of simply staring at each other, Scott caved and trudged upstairs, falling asleep also it as soon as he hit the bed. Maria acknowledged her alpha before joint the rest of the pack in slumber.
Derek took his time on the way to his room, silently smelling he pack as he passed their rooms. His wolf purred at the smell of home. Of pack.
Now there was only one thing missing in Derek's messed up life.

A mate.

Hi again. Just a reminder to please vote, comment or follow!
Byez!