6

Stiles picked up speed, swearing to himself when the footsteps increased in number until it seemed an entire hoard of Bulls was chasing after him. Ignoring the throbbing from his shoulder, Stiles manoeuvred his way over w fallen tree, yelping softly when his injured arm failed to help him, The bullet slowly making his left arm go numb.
The footsteps continued to approach, and he continued to run until a smaller body crashed into his side, sending him flying. He landed ungracefully with a loud cry.

~~~~~~~~~

Liam ran as fast as his legs would let him. Hayden remained behind him, cautious of anything coming up behind them. The couple ran full speed through the forest, the disgusting liquid Deaton had given them helping to shield them from the eclipse.
It was only until a gun was fired that they slowed. Due to the twos  heightened hearing, a pained cry of a male was heard and the faint smell of blood mixed with wolfsbane littered the air. He growled, heading towards the repulsive smell, Hayden not far behind.

It wasnt long before he saw a lean figure making it's may over an old tree, his arm smeared with blood. Even from such a far distance, he could easily tell it was male.
Without thinking, he ran right towards him with full speed, crashing into his side. He could hear Hayden yelling at him Tis top, but it was to late.
The figure went flying, skidding across the forest floor. Liam was thrown of balance at the sudden contact, but Hayden was by his side in an instant.
The were's quickly gathered themselves, looking in the direction the hybrid went flying, only to see him back on his feet, running with his back to them. There was a slight limp in his posture and hE had his arm cradled to his chest, but otherwise, he seemed fine.
Liam was impressed, to say the lest. The hybrid, even under the eclpise, was still going with wolsbane in his system. They continued to ran after him, howling to the pack that they had found him. Howls filled the forest almost instantly.

~~~~~~~~

Liam nearly managed to knocked him over once more when a bullet-thankfully not wolsbane-hit his upper thigh. He let out a small cry, clutching his leg tightly. Hurriedly, Hayden pulled the bullet out, not caring about the hunter that had hit him. The pair stumbled back to her feet, taking off into another run. They both winced when a bear trap was triggered, the metal clamps rattle going as they clamped shut, receiving yet another cry.
Now on all fours, Liam ran through a pile of bushes, barely dodging the trees.
Both his and Hayden feet skidded to a sudden halt when they saw a tall outline of a man on the ground, a large trap clamped around his right ankle. He wasn't facing them, but his quick breathing was loud in their ears.
Hayden went to help him, but froze when a gun was pressed to the back of her head. Both Liam and the male froze as well. While Liam turned around to face the intruder, the male famines on the ground, struggling to open the trap with his one good hand, but kept his back to them.
"Don-" The hunter began in a deep voice before another body came from behind a tree, holding a shotgun. The hunter was instantly down, his body limp. He wasn't dead though, thankfully. The two were's turned their attention away from the hybrid for one second to thank Chris, who nodded before reloading his gun.
They both then turned back towards the downed hybrid, who refused to look at them. His hand continued to fiddle with the lock on the side of the trap, cursing when it only caused the trap to tighten. Hayden went to help the hybrid, but quickly stopped herself when Derek came up next to her. He was breathing heavily, but he didn't look to be injured in any way. They remained silent as Derek took caution steps towards the hybrid, who was breathing quickly, his heart pounding in his chest.
The alpha crouched down, wrapping his fingers around the steel before pulling them apart swiftly, pushing them into the ground so the could escape. He quickly crawled away, shakily standing on his now injured foot. Liam was, once again impressed that the hybrid was still standing.
He kept his back towards them, his head down while he clutched his arm, which was still bleeding profusely.
They all knew he was going to run again, you could see it in his posture. Derek went to pin him, but found the hybrid was running again and he, along with Liam and Hayden were surround by hunters. Chris aimed at them, acting along with the other hunters.
Derek, even under the current circumstances, was shocked that the hybrid was able to get away, with an injured foot and wolfsbane in his system, while getting them trapped as well.
The hunters leverage over them didn't last long as they were attacked by Jackson, Scott and Allison. Lydia and Kira showed up a few seconds later.
"Where'd he go?" Scott asked, looking at Derek for an explanation. The alpha didn't bother to explain as he ran off into the woods, following the scent of the hybrids blood. The pack followed close behind while Chris, Lydia and Allison took care of the hunters.

It took a minute, but the pack soon found the sleeves in a clearing, surrounded by trees. Derek moved forwards, spreading his hand out in a signal for the pack to split up. No one questioned him as he ran off.
His eyes burned a bright red when he was the hybrid in the distance. The alpha could tell the eclipse had drawn most of his power from him. The wolfsbane would have spread out through his blood system and his foot will be useless for running.
Derek growled as he pounced, wrapping his arms around the hybrid waist, dragging him to the ground. The male landed on his stomach, struggling against the grip Derek had in his wrist while he straddled his back, effectively making the hybrid still.
Derek soon found the pack surrounding them. They were all in fettle positions, cautious for any more attacks.
Th hybrids chest heaved heavily beneath him. He waited until the male pressed his forehead to the ground, showing his sign of surrender.
Derek turned to Kira, who automatically handed him a long syringe filled with an odd, purple substance. A form of wolfsbane. Not made to cause any damage, but just to get them unconscious.
He carefully pressed a hand to the back of the males neck, injecting the syringe slowly.

The hybrid soon became still as his eyes fell shut. Derek sighed as he stood up, holding the hybrid in a bridal like position. "Let's go, before the hunters come back". Derek ordered, already walked back towards Beacon Hills. Scott came up next to him as he swerved through the trees, careful not to hurt the hybrid.
He didn't make eye contact with the beta as he spoke.
"You know him?"
Scott studied the figure for second before his eyes went wide.
"I don't know his name, But I see him all the time at school with 3 others".
Derek nodded but remained silent.

No one made a sound until they were back at the town edge.

Hope you enjoyed! If you did please show your appreciation by voting or commenting. Please follow me to! Byez!