Chapter 19 ~ Secret Meeting

(Jamie's POV)

Ashton picked Amy up earlier to take her to the cinema . I invited all the boys around to our house to discuss how we're going to help them get together .

We're all sitting in the sitting room on the couches , talking about them .

"If they don't come to their senses they're both going to end up being disappointed ," Michael said pushing his hand through his now messed hair .

"I no Mike . They're not going to admit it to each other though . If they don't its up to us to help them ," Calum said and continued rubbing Gemma's back .

"They are not going to openly say they love each other . If we sneak our way around it , it will be possible to get them together ," I said getting up off the ground and sitting on Michael's lap .

He kissed my forehead . I nuzzled my head into his neck and left it there ; I knew he didn't mind at all .

"So , how are we going to do this ?" Luke asked after being silent in a corner for the last half hour .

"Maybe , if we film them saying it separately and then show them it . They might get together then ," Gemma said . Not the smartest of plans ; they wouldn't admit it if they knew they were being filmed .

"Good , get all the bad ideas out first ," Lauren said causing Jake to erupt in giggles . She joined him and we all just sat there staring at them .

"Babe , you have any ideas ?" Michael whispered quietly in my ear . I shook my head and put it back on his shoulder .

(Ashton's POV)

The film had just ended . It was very good . Well I wasn't paying attention , but they way Amy talked about it when we were walking out of the cinema showed it was good .

I cant stop my heart from leaping every time I look at her . The way she smiles at me shows shes happy to be here with me . If only she knew .

(Jake's POV)

I don't know how long we sat there thinking of ways we were going to help them get together . We finally decided that we will wait for them to confess it to each other , without all of us butting in . They don't need that . Secretly I knew they would find a way , even if it takes a while .

We sat watching television when Amy burst through the front door , her nose and cheeks red from the cold and her beanie covering her forehead where she pulled it down .

"Ash is waiting for all you outside ," she said to me and all the boys .

I kissed Lauren goodbye and ran out to the car . The boys all did the same and we drove off . All the way back to their house we listen to Ashton rant about how he should have told her .

I agree . He should've .

A/N; Short chapter . Just a silly little one thrown in there because when school comes back I wont have time to update . Thank you for reading and voting . Im surprised how many reads this has gotten ! Stay Beautiful and I love you all :) ~Jay:)X